anyone feeling xmas this year

for some reason i cant get into it...... or is it just me.... i haven't done any christmas shopping as yet... but i'm suppose to go to a christmas party tonight.. maybe after a few drinks tht might put me in the mood.....:cool:

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
not me either... i ent even mek list yet.. but i am usually a late christmas mood person... when i was younger was either i pretend to be in the mood or hear my mother gabber to me about the "purpose of this wonderful season" everyday

A

amprincess

doubledimps said:
for some reason i cant get into it...... or is it just me.... i haven't done any christmas shopping as yet... but i'm suppose to go to a christmas party tonight.. maybe after a few drinks tht might put me in the mood.....:cool:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAH HUMBUG :mad:

wht's the problem then.. do u think tht were getting older and just growing out of the big hype about christmas.... i dont knw.. but i have a son, so i should be some way excited at least for him... but i'm not....let my try listening to some parang and see if tht works...

M

Miss

doubledimps said:
FEEL YOU GIRL- I KNOW I HAVENT DONE ANY SHOPPING BECAUSE I HAVE NO MONEY- HOW MUCH CAN YOU DO WITH NO MONEY??? NOT MUCH SO I GO HOME EVERYDAY- JUST WAITING FOR SOME CASH TO COME MY WAY;) HOPEFULLY!!

M

Miss

doubledimps said:
wht's the problem then.. do u think tht were getting older and just growing out of the big hype about christmas.... i dont knw.. but i have a son, so i should be some way excited at least for him... but i'm not....let my try listening to some parang and see if tht works...
NO ITS JUST A WAY TO BOAST THE 4TH QUARTER SALES!!! AND NOWADAYS IF YOU DONT HAVE CASH YOU CANT DO MUCH.

MY MOMS TOLD US- THIS YEAR WE ARE NOT I REPEAT N O T HAVING A CHRISTMAS BECAUSE SHE CANT AFFORD IT- THAT'S REAL!

MissSexyTrini said:
NO ITS JUST A WAY TO BOAST THE 4TH QUARTER SALES!!! AND NOWADAYS IF YOU DONT HAVE CASH YOU CANT DO MUCH.

MY MOMS TOLD US- THIS YEAR WE ARE NOT I REPEAT N O T HAVING A CHRISTMAS BECAUSE SHE CANT AFFORD IT- THAT'S REAL!
damn... well i guess u should make a trip to dc then..... ;)

well i'm finally going to do my chirstmas shopping this weekend, and get my christmas tree......soooo i guess the closer it gets i'm starting to feel it a little more, thanks to the parang music playing on bashment and my son harassing me about getting a christmas tree....:O

Sweetie

da sweet one
damn allyuh realize dis time nex week is Christmas... I really not feelin it at all... ah hope ah get plenty food out of it doh... I more lookin forward to possibly goin shoppin boxin day :)

Platinum Diva

The Original Diva
Sweetie said:
damn allyuh realize dis time nex week is Christmas... I really not feelin it at all... ah hope ah get plenty food out of it doh... I more lookin forward to possibly goin shoppin boxin day :)
I heard about that boxing day shopping i looking forward to it also.

Sweetie said:
i'm looking forward to the food and partying too.. and a day off from work....

MrsFlex

not so happy to be happy
Sweetie said:
yeah the xmas sales r the only things i look forward to. 50-75% off. plus another 20 and another 15 if u use ur card. yippy! can't wait. :D