Anyone else prefer Whining Season to Wukking up (Assume de Position)?

iPicong

Maybe its a man/woman ting....I prefer Whining Season......most dudes would prefer Whining Season and most chicks would prefer Wukking Up.......especially Bajan chicks lol.

Digga D

UK™ (CEO)
Maybe its a man/woman ting....I prefer Whining Season......most dudes would prefer Whining Season and most chicks would prefer Wukking Up.......especially Bajan chicks lol.
yeh i can imagine but both are jus as equal...but do they get palyed pon ur fete???

Rubbawaist

it's in my DNA
I would have to agree with this b/c this is what I was thinking when I was reading the thread. Just this morning I skipped passed Machel and went to Patrice on the cd. I just prefer her song. Love the 2 songs yes but I would rather hear Patrice first.

iPicong

Dats the thing with lyrics and why I does listen to lyrics and not get bazodee by riddims......each tune is reaching out to each gender.

BAJANFUHLIFE

machel one is good but although i aint no chick i prefer PATRICE one. I SAID IT LOUD AND PROUD OF IT.

BTW, when i was on de road kadooment day, assume the position had the bajan gals assumin de position. that song mash up de road.

Digga D

UK™ (CEO)
machel one is good but although i aint no chick i prefer PATRICE one. I SAID IT LOUD AND PROUD OF IT.

BTW, when i was on de road kadooment day, assume the position had the bajan gals assumin de position. that song mash up de road.
yeh it was boss.. d rain was SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK!! (sickie qoute) but i guess its d sound of wukkin up dat got u man!!

Sugar Apple

Pork Mout
I prefer wukin up...of course Machels is ok but it dont get in my bones

:music:
It's girls
it's boys
chipping by de truck
but ah looking fah a man
who cah really wuk up

We wukin wukin...wukin up....dance1

I love this tune....it speaks straight to my spine....frig chipping...wuk up all de way :D

100%Baje

I Like Drinkin Rum
Agree with Sugar Apple...all I need to hear is the intro...:music Assume de position :music...Favourite song for the season hands down...

had dis debate a couple weeks back but Machle takes it 4 me
De tings he talking about are so on point

jumpin in a big band wit me whole clan
and its women whinin on all man
ands it iron and steel pan
clan clan cla clan clan

noize we making its 2 much drinking and dutty grinding
and we not stopping ahtal

de girls have wild meat in de pot
dem boyz have drinks by de truck
bar man fill me cup 2 de top
de sun blazing hot