Another Example of The Diversity of The Earth's Music:

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1m0HTpn3jTA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

smoked sum grades w/ these Brothers.....:drag:

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
Are those people mongolian throat singers?
Yeah, I think I gave them that likkle herb stalk after that set though, difficult to remember I was working security mornings and partying in the evenings, plus the herb was exceptional that yr, still a little early in the yr, if you wanna do the northern Cali herb tourism thang, winter months are best, cause the herb has cured by then, fresh herb tastes great but is harsh on the throat if yuh smoke spliff after spliff, U hear mi Minx???? :rofl:

Wadadlineko

Yeah, I think I gave them that likkle herb stalk after that set though, difficult to remember I was working security mornings and partying in the evenings, plus the herb was exceptional that yr, still a little early in the yr, if you wanna do the northern Cali herb tourism thang, winter months are best, cause the herb has cured by then, fresh herb tastes great but is harsh on the throat if yuh smoke spliff after spliff, U hear mi Minx???? :rofl:
lol