Anniv. of JFK Assination.........

arimagal72

sweeter than honey
............What are your feelings on the kennedy assination, and the supposed assassin............... as we remember his life and death this week. What do you think he contributed to the world? what do you think he could have accomplished? had he not been killed.

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
amprincess said:
sorry to say but I don't give 1 shite about it :rolleyes: :O
I find that hard to believe...it does not bother you that you live in a country where a president can be assasinated and half the country 40 yrs later believe the government orchestrated it? What does that say about any of our value to the government of the US? I personally have always found the topic intriguing...not so much that I believe in the conspiracy, but the fact that most of the facts just never added up.

A

amprincess

Ms. Fantasy said:
I find that hard to believe...it does not bother you that you live in a country where a president can be assasinated and half the country 40 yrs later believe the government orchestrated it? What does that say about any of our value to the government of the US? I personally have always found the topic intriguing...not so much that I believe in the conspiracy, but the fact that most of the facts just never added up.

No I don't give 1 fack whether a President is assassinated. And I wouldn't be surprised if the US govt did orchestrate it, I just don't care 1 way or the other. This govt doesn't value it's citizens, they value greed & power :rolleyes: