American Idol

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
Okay, so I must be the only person in North America that has never seen this show...

I don't really care too, but I just want to know, what is the big deal? Am I really missing out on something...b/c I see even Oprah having a segment on the show...

A

amprincess

:eek: never????
you miss plenty laughs when they had the try-outs :kicks

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
i've seen the stupid show once. pure nonsense. then again....so is television. i think a bunch of ppl compete 2 be the best singer and its a process of elimination where u call on verizon text message to vote them off or somethin.

salt

UpTown

We Not I
Sorry Salt , not Verizon Text message ....AT&T Wireless if yuh please ....:D

lordsalt said:
i've seen the stupid show once. pure nonsense. then again....so is television. i think a bunch of ppl compete 2 be the best singer and its a process of elimination where u call on verizon text message to vote them off or somethin.

salt

lordsalt said:

salt
wow...... we sure no alot about the show for someone who thinks its pure nonsense.....:p

montREALady

Former IMIX POSTER Child
Ilandfntsy said:
Okay, so I must be the only person in North America that has never seen this show...

I don't really care too, but I just want to know, what is the big deal? Am I really missing out on something...b/c I see even Oprah having a segment on the show...
:rolleyes: i tried telling you iland :p it's on tonight, watch it! :D

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
uptown - lol.

double imps - hush! i sat through show once about a month ago and dat's how i remembered. :)

salt

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
Wow Iland yuh serious! You missed puuuuuure jokes in the beginning stages, some of them people are so blasted funny and they would swear that they are the best singers in the world. I doh know who fooled them. I love hearing talented people sing, so that in my opinion is missing something

Salt..I must admit the text messaging is goin a lil too far...I tell you anything to make money

Socaboy

look meh!
I tired of the show now, I just find it draggin on too long now, but what got me hooked was the try outs they had in all the cities. That part of the show was hilarious so I just get hooked like that.

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
CLAY GOT TO GO!!!!

I'm sorry, he's still show tuning it. That song from GHOST he made it too simple, and a tear hasn't come to my eye yet! And what's up with the poster someone in the audience made for him? I backin' Ruben and Kimberly all the way!

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
Socaboy said:
I tired of the show now, I just find it draggin on too long now, but what got me hooked was the try outs they had in all the cities. That part of the show was hilarious so I just get hooked like that.
i now telling my sis that... leh she tell me who win..... three songs!!!! nah..... sorry...i switching now....