American Idol viewers.....

bkhoney

My Heart
so i'm listening to Opie and Anthony and they're saying that Mandeesa (sp?) (the big girl) won't win because she fat, even though she has the best female voice. I happen to find that true.

what do u think?
 

VictoriaECD

Registered User
bkhoney said:
so i'm listening to Opie and Anthony and they're saying that Mandeesa (sp?) (the big girl) won't win because she fat, even though she has the best female voice. I happen to find that true.

what do u think?
it didn't stop ruben...
 

LolaMs

Spitfire
bkhoney said:
so i'm listening to Opie and Anthony and they're saying that Mandeesa (sp?) (the big girl) won't win because she fat, even though she has the best female voice. I happen to find that true.

what do u think?

I don't think it's right but, Opie and Ant are correct...the record company will not know how to market her and it appears that Mandeesa doesn't want to solely be an R&B artist but a Pop one. I think as an R&B artist sorta like Kelly Price she would be easily accepted but, American Idol is about being a Pop icon. The audience that would be expected to be the fan base of the winner still don't have luv fuh fat people
 

bkhoney

My Heart
LolaMs said:
I don't think it's right but, Opie and Ant are correct...the record company will not know how to market her and it appears that Mandeesa doesn't want to solely be an R&B artist but a Pop one. I think as an R&B artist sorta like Kelly Price she would be easily accepted but, American Idol is about being a Pop icon. The audience that would be expected to be the fan base of the winner still don't have luv fuh fat people
i hear u.
i honestly don't believe that america chooses the winner
i think when it gets down to the last two, america's votes don't count.
i would bet money that if every member imix each vote for mandeesa a thousand times each, she still won't win.
maybe she'll get a record deal outside of american idol
 

dev

Registered User
bkhoney said:
i hear u.
i honestly don't believe that america chooses the winner
i think when it gets down to the last two, america's votes don't count.
i would bet money that if every member imix each vote for mandeesa a thousand times each, she still won't win.
maybe she'll get a record deal outside of american idol
STOP BEING SO PESSIMISTIC...THE WOMAN HAS PIPES AND THAT WILL GET HER THROUGH.
 

bkhoney

My Heart
WadadliEmpress said:
she a needs a star jones adjusment real quick
when she walked across that stage last night i almost threw up in my mouth and swallowed it.
its not very easy on the eyes man
 
bkhoney said:
when she walked across that stage last night i almost threw up in my mouth and swallowed it.
its not very easy on the eyes man
i was liek she look like a hi-fi truck on the road wid a phat ass heavy bass line
 

dev

Registered User
bkhoney said:
i wish it wasn't so but i'm juss being realistic
thats the society we live in
I BET YOU A HOT POTATO ROTI YOU'LL BE PROVEN WRONG. THE VOTER LISTENS TO SIMON AND THAT'S WHY THEY ARE PICKING REAL SINGERS.
 

bkhoney

My Heart
dev said:
I BET YOU A HOT POTATO ROTI YOU'LL BE PROVEN WRONG. THE VOTER LISTENS TO SIMON AND THAT'S WHY THEY ARE PICKING REAL SINGERS.
i don't know what a hot potato roti is but have a bet!
*extends hand*

wempy - her whole body was still moving when her feet stopped.
 

LolaMs

Spitfire
dev said:
I BET YOU A HOT POTATO ROTI YOU'LL BE PROVEN WRONG. THE VOTER LISTENS TO SIMON AND THAT'S WHY THEY ARE PICKING REAL SINGERS.
ok but Simon was the one among the judges that focused on Mandeesa's weight...he is real fcukup cuz he will praise her singing and in the same breath mention that he still feel she doesn't have the look
 
LolaMs said:
ok but Simon was the one among the judges that focused on Mandeesa's weight...he is real fcukup cuz he will praise her singing and in the same breath mention that he still feel she doesn't have the look
cause its the truth.
had it been different people like ashanti would still just be ghost writers, an kelly price would not be a memory
 

LolaMs

Spitfire
bkhoney said:
i don't know what a hot potato roti is but have a bet!
*extends hand*

wempy - her whole body was still moving when her feet stopped.

Yall need to stop..Mandeesa is big buh, control undergarments could help that. The problem I have with her or the wardrobe people for the show is they put her in things she have no bizness wearing. Lass week she had on a tube top..she has hammhock arms and her stretch marks were visible when they zoomed in on her..that's not cute. She/they need to start hiding some of the body flaws. They doan need to keep her in black but, find control garments and keep her in denim/heavier material so she not gigglin' all ova
 

dev

Registered User
bkhoney said:
i don't know what a hot potato roti is but have a bet!
*extends hand*

wempy - her whole body was still moving when her feet stopped.

VEGGIE, BEEF OR CHICKEN?

I WANT AN ALL POTATO...START SAVING YUH COINS.
 

bkhoney

My Heart
LolaMs said:
Yall need to stop..Mandeesa is big buh, control undergarments could help that. The problem I have with her or the wardrobe people for the show is they put her in things she have no bizness wearing. Lass week she had on a tube top..she has hammhock arms and her stretch marks were visible when they zoomed in on her..that's not cute. She/they need to start hiding some of the body flaws. They doan need to keep her in black but, find control garments and keep her in denim/heavier material so she not gigglin' all ova
i didn't mean no harm :(
you're exactly right..... i really didn't need to see that
but at this point they are dressing themselves... they get stylists next week so she doing this to her damnself
she looked really nice in those jeans the other day
 
Top