Alyuh Granny Ever?

RASTAVILLAZ416

Torontonian in paradise
ALYUH GRANNY EVER CUT ALYUH TAIL WHEN SHE FEDUP?
my granmother never used to trouble yuh when she call an yuh ent come rite away she used to say yuh gotta sleep somewhere.Then when yuh fall alseep is LICKS fadda lawd ah could still remember dem blows.ALYUH EVER HAD TIMES LIKE DAT?
:fyah

bagolicious

He loves me!
RASTAVILLAZ416 said:
my granmother never used to trouble yuh when she call an yuh ent come rite away she used to say yuh gotta sleep somewhere.Then when yuh fall alseep is LICKS fadda lawd ah could still remember dem blows.ALYUH EVER HAD TIMES LIKE DAT?
neveee rrr knew my granny(s):( :( :( :(

QueenBea

Mrs. Cimo 2
my Granny never used to beat me really, jus one slap here and there to put me in line...God rest her soul:angel1

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
never get lash from none of dem, anyway is mih granpa ah used to stay wit, and he used to treat me reaaaal nice......i miss granpa :(

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
i never met my maternal grandmother... but you see mi father mother.... lawwwd... To go Paris Boulevard used to be :fyah :fyah .. One time me and mi sisters eating portugals and throw de skin on de roof.... de woman put we to stand up on de galvanise (note well i ent talking bout in de night... :eek: HOT SUN) and pick it up and then she beat we... i was sooo happy when i see mi modda come for me... and note well mi sister did try to throw de blame on me... and dey used to always believe :rolleyes: :angel1

§wêêtñꧧ

Is Pure MADNESSS ent..
RASTAVILLAZ416 said:
nope..my ganny couldn't have run as fast as me...soon as ah see she comin ..ah dust it..lol

P

poca-old

nah, my grandma was nice with me... since i was the youngest she used to spoiled me bad!!!!:p :p :p

brownskintrini

yuh ever give yuh parents or granny some rudeness, and yuh feel yuh get away because when yuh say, "Granny, just hush yuh ass." she eh say nothing, and as soon as yuh turn yuh back to do something she switch yuhwith a guava branch?........no.....maybe just me yes, ah tell yuh I never give that woman any kinda talk after that experience.

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
brownskintrini said:
yuh ever give yuh parents or granny some rudeness, and yuh feel yuh get away because when yuh say, "Granny, just hush yuh ass." she eh say nothing, and as soon as yuh turn yuh back to do something she switch yuhwith a guava branch?........no.....maybe just me yes, ah tell yuh I never give that woman any kinda talk after that experience.
nah... is me and my steupsing... i does do that subconciously and de first time i do that de place get real quiet... lawwwd.... de woman like she was in slow motion to raff me by de collar.... I tell you i have no good memories of being in Paris blvd. :( :(

Dougla Ting

Happily Ever After
My grandmother never gimme any licks. But my great-grandmother used to tear us up boy. She was from Venezuela and she used to buff we in Spanish and den buss we tail when we didn't listen.

brownskintrini

bunjigarlindarlin said:
nah... is me and my steupsing... i does do that subconciously and de first time i do that de place get real quiet... lawwwd.... de woman like she was in slow motion to raff me by de collar.... I tell you i have no good memories of being in Paris blvd. :( :(
It is so funny to see an 83 year old turn into the Incredible Granny Hulk in a matter of seconds...lol

R.I.P. Granny B

I miss you so much:(

C

cookies

my granny didn't beat me too often, but meh sister, lawd.she used to get nuff 'wake up ' lix in the nite cause she always walkin barefoot and going to sleep and not washing under she foot and them.

RASTAVILLAZ416

Torontonian in paradise
granny doh beat meh!

IT had ah time i washing clothes by hand (now learning).Ah ent washing de clothes clean enough for meh granny ,so she take de wet clothes ah cut meh arse.Evah get ah wet jeans across yuh face! LAWD FADDA IT HURTZ JUSS TINKIN BOUT IT!!!! :fyah

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
Nope, mine is so sweet & nice. To this day she always wants to cook for me or if I'm home, wants to do my laundry. I love her so much:D

MORUGAGAL

RASTAVILLAZ416 said:
My granny use to do ne the exact same thing yes!!!

trinipetty

Head Gone!
LOL..my granny is still here from Trini since meh damn graduation...she staying wid me...I wish she would put her hand on me...neva have and neva would....I am de first grandchild so ya know how dat does go:D :D :angel1