allya ever drink nutcracker?

Ras_Apache

friend of mine drank that ish jouvert morn and was throwin up her guts rite b4 it was time to play mas... smh
:kicks

yo, that shit is CRAZY. i was drinkin some good quality rum during jouvert and was feeling nice. a few hours later i went up to the parkway but my rum was finished. i knew i should have just enjoyed the damn parade but instead my ass spoke to some vendor and she sold me some nutcracker...she said it had patron in it. it did taste pretty good but that shit had me FINISHED. i drank it at about 4pm and i was still focked up at 12am off of dat shit. it seemed as tho every hour that passed without me drinking i was getting even more drunk. i started getting scared. i drank about 2 gallons of water before i went to bed to try and dilute it!!!!

i learned my lesson....not me and dat ever again!!!!

Ras_Apache

what the hell is it?
shit! thats the scary part....i dont even know what it is...but it had me feeling like the dudes from hangover :kicks

they said it had patron in it. it tasted kinda like lemonade. it comes in one of those pint containers that they sell those roots drinks in. im about to buy another one and send it to the crime lab. i think it must have crystal meth in it or something

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
shit! thats the scary part....i dont even know what it is...but it had me feeling like the dudes from hangover :kicks

they said it had patron in it. it tasted kinda like lemonade. it comes in one of those pint containers that they sell those roots drinks in. im about to buy another one and send it to the crime lab. i think it must have crystal meth in it or something
damn Son!!!

I am not a Patron, Alize or any of them kinda drink girl, so soon as I heard Patron I woulda passed. Good to know though in case someone offers it and excludes the content part.

that sounds like some focked up ghetto moonshine sh!t

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Local politicians demand crackdown on 'nutcracker' drink sales

Summertime alcoholic mixed frozen drink, usually mixed by people at home and sold on the street and by word of mouth. Different flavors include Nutcracker, Finding Nemo, and Spongebob.
Do u know who has the “nutcrackers” on the block ?
Did u taste the new “Spongebob” ?
by thebigthrowdown Jul 19, 2006

nemo
a slushie sold out of such places as bodegas and laundry matts, comprised of slushie, alchohaul, promethazine, liquid codeine, ecstacy, other various substances. sold in 5 cups, 10 cups, half gallons and gallons. analagous to lean, sizzurp, nutcrackers
hey baby lets split a 10cup of nemo and ################.
Yo lets roll over to wash heights and cop some ################in NEEEEMMMOOOSS
Q: How do you make a ny nutcracker drink?
A: Everyone makes them different, the problem is most people us really cheap stuff (call liquor) and that’s why they only cost $5 and get you really drunk.

You can get them at most corner stores in cities in NY state, some people have even bottled the stuff.

The guy who originally created the drink was unable to get a patent because he was using named brand liquors to make it.

There are so many flavors now that you could basically mix anything you like and call it a nutcracker.

My favorite is:

1 shot of Grey Goose
2 shots of Bacardi Grand Melon
1/2 shot of Moonshine
1/2 shot of Peach schnapps
Splash of apple pucker
Cranberry Juice

But remember nutcrackers are only popular because they cost $5 and you get them at 24 hour corner stores after the liquor store is closed.

In no way should you think that a nutcracker is a high quality drink. It’s only purpose is to get you drunk really fast for really cheap.

sankofaa

yall wildin u never know what they put in nutcrackers. I prefer bootleggers, you get your alcohol straight from the bottle

vote KOFAA

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
yall wildin u never know what they put in nutcrackers. I prefer bootleggers, you get your alcohol straight from the bottle

vote KOFAA

about a month ago, I stopped in a Bodega in queens to get a beer or something...I saw the sour apple flavor and said i will try it. It was not bad at all. It did it's job...:rofl:

Ras_Apache

vote KOFAA
i agree. i was definately wildin. i dont know WTF i was thinking actually drinkin that shit. thank god im still alive. REAL TALK! i started getting nervouse when i started feeling more and more focked up as the day went on. after about 6 hours of drunkeness increasing i started drinkin MAD water. i think the water is what saved me.

NEVER AGAIN!