Allison Hines

sexycuban

Registered User
Hey anyone know why allison is not on the new square one cd, did she leave square one? please let me know, or if anyone knows where i can write to her or interview her pls let me know too
 

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
some1 say alison? ms. cuban mind how u spell my woman's name. it's Hinds! not hines, heinz or himey. :( rite. but hmmm i did hear works of a solo project. let me call her and find out.

salt
 

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
lordsalt said:
some1 say alison? ms. cuban mind how u spell my woman's name. it's Hinds! not hines, heinz or himey. :( rite. but hmmm i did hear works of a solo project. let me call her and find out.

salt
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
left a voice mail so i'll find out soon.

trinipetty doh worry we'll get 2 the bottom of this.

bungarl - go roll some dough along w/ u'r eyes.

salt
 

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
Well she has new songs out this year...Fireworks, Girls Gone wild...etc & she's been performing in Bim w/ S1 if that's any indication.
 

Chandra

New member
lordsalt said:
some1 say alison? ms. cuban mind how u spell my woman's name. it's Hinds! not hines, heinz or himey. :( rite. but hmmm i did hear works of a solo project. let me call her and find out.

salt
thank u salty dear :)

Well let's see where to start ,
First yes it is true that Alison is suppose to be coming out with her solo ablum this year but that does not mean that she has left the band i mean Andy is coming out with his solo ablum Blood 20_03 this year.

Alison and sq1 has so many new songs out for cropover this year. They have a new album called Rhythm Party that will be launch tomorrow in Barbados.

As for her leaving the band it has been speculated through out the years, but she has not left and she herself said that she won't leave the group but we just have to wait and see what her plans are ,but for now she is still a huge part of Square One.
 

Chandra

New member
sexycuban said:
Hey anyone know why allison is not on the new square one cd, did she leave square one? please let me know, or if anyone knows where i can write to her or interview her pls let me know too
If i may ask you where did u hear that Alison is not on the new sq1 cd?
U can write her if u want to ,just go to the Sq1 offical website to obtain her email address.
 

sexycuban

Registered User
a dj friend told me she was not on it and he was hoping that she was still w square one? so i post the ? to see what was up
 

deoriginalrudeboy

Registered User
salt yuh woman....steups....buh agree ah vex spell she last name rite HINDS
chandra alison said hi, she say pack yuh bags last minute n gear up yuhself we playin mas w/ powerxfour kadooment day, she say yuh can stay w/ we in christ church fuh de season. she n she bam bam doin juss fine.:p :p :cool:
 

Chandra

New member
deoriginalrudeboy said:
salt yuh woman....steups....buh agree ah vex spell she last name rite HINDS
chandra alison said hi, she say pack yuh bags last minute n gear up yuhself we playin mas w/ powerxfour kadooment day, she say yuh can stay w/ we in christ church fuh de season. she n she bam bam doin juss fine.:p :p :cool:
boy u dont have 2 tell me twice
:p :) :cool: :music :p
 

deoriginalrudeboy

Registered User
Chandra said:
we all should know it by now eh!:p :) :D :)
yuh geh yuh ticket yet? bwia 427 leavin jfk at 7:55 reachin grantley adams at 12:05. this is fuh tues. me n ali go pick yuh up n we go get yuh settle in den we gon to de beach n tues. nite we gon n fete. bring yuh pom pom shorts, yuh flag n yuh rag. oho we gon by de band house aka mascamp tuh pick up yuh costume. yuh leavin bridgetown de followin sat. at 9:30 reachin back jfk at 1:40. is ten days enuff we can extend yuh ticket if yuh want?:p :p
 

deoriginalrudeboy

Registered User
yes n fuh carnival we go send yuh a ticket, yuh stayin by we in diego martin, ah eh playin mas w/ legends, buh ah go get yuh a costume for dem.:p :p
 

Chandra

New member
deoriginalrudeboy said:
yuh geh yuh ticket yet? bwia 427 leavin jfk at 7:55 reachin grantley adams at 12:05. this is fuh tues. me n ali go pick yuh up n we go get yuh settle in den we gon to de beach n tues. nite we gon n fete. bring yuh pom pom shorts, yuh flag n yuh rag. oho we gon by de band house aka mascamp tuh pick up yuh costume. yuh leavin bridgetown de followin sat. at 9:30 reachin back jfk at 1:40. is ten days enuff we can extend yuh ticket if yuh want?:p :p
u tell alison that it is a sure plan. I will make sure to bring my rag, my flag, and my pom pom shorts lol, make sure u pick me up de same costume that Alison is going to be wearing, k. Cause i want to be jumping and waving everyday that i will be there in Barbados with all de people i dont discriminate , just know that i will not be held responsible for my actions while in BIM. :p
 
Top