All Graduates!!!

Notorious

ThE pOsT JaCkInG aSsAsSiN
Congrats!! In light of our Achievments, I am inviting all Graduates to celebrate with me on june 17th's Juicy 3.0.... The Graduating edition!!! If you are a 2k5 graduate link PJK for complementry Tickets to this month's Juicy...

Once again Congrats!! We DId It.. Finally:fyah:fyah:fyah

S

sharkie

congrats fuh true :fairy only two more weeks fuh me

and ah believe de word is *complementary*

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
Notorious said:
Congrats!! In light of our Achievments, I am inviting all Graduates to celebrate with me on june 17th's Juicy 3.0.... The Graduating edition!!! If you are a 2k5 graduate link PJK for complementry Tickets to this month's Juicy...

dance1 All those proffessors you took on dates finally paid off!! :yu:

S

sharkie

Notorious said:
Hey it is what it is... Link PJk for tickets:fyah Congrats to you too:fyah:fyah
nah, i doubt yuh want any h.s. grads in yuh party :rolleyes:

SpArkLe

Whining Criminal
Notorious said:

dance1 :D

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
sharkbait said:
congrats fuh true :fairy only two more weeks fuh me

and ah believe de word is *complementary*

But wait sharkie, both u wrong, it is complimentary. The complementary he talking about is the one with the "I" and not the "E".

S

sharkie

Sweetness4Life said:
But wait sharkie, both u wrong, it is complimentary. The complementary he talking about is the one with the "I" and not the "E".
yeah, ah realise too buh ah din want to spell check mihself :kicks

tanks hun :D

LGN

Notorious said:

Congrats to all who have achieved