All About Nailpolish

Spicy Trini

The original ST since '03
Right now I'm shellac-ing. I love the longevity of them and the fact that my nails grow like crazy with them BUT I hate the fact that the colors are soooooo limited IMO

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
Just saw these colours on tumblr but there is no description of which brands carry these metallic colours. Anyone seen these metallics any store? I'd wear these for Christmas time.

i really like these too. i wonder if ulta has them...

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Found this on Natural Belle. The lighting isnt so great but you get a sense of how this brand goes on.

"The Arabesque line is available in four colours Metallic Grey, Peacock Green, Copper Gold & Shimmer Violet (£4.30 each)"

LB

found this at Essie.

I think I like the softer looking metallics better. :good:

LB

I am liking the matte look too....dont think I'd wear the colour on my fingernails but it would work on my toes :)

OPI:

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...

My Version

I used Basil Street and Electric Avenue Nail Polishes from Nails Inc London and had the nail technician glue the rhinestones on my ring finger nail

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
Pink Sparkly & Specklely

still need to clean up the edges but the colors turned out great!

Colors :
OPI for Sephora Sorry... Calendar's Full

Illamasqua Speckled Nail Polish in Scarce...did this on my toes too!

Nails Inc Electric Avenue

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
Trying a ting with the Essie sleek stick nail applique...didn't last very long, i peeled it off (i didnt apply properly)

Then the second pic the color is Avenue Maintain by Essie too..loved that color and I applied it myself (doh have time to go to nail place often)

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
tunks...i have become a nail polish hoarder....all now so i dere in de people work moving the gel application i had on my nails to put some polish lol
ha! you and me both! now i'm into trying to do designs like stripes and such. right now i have the gel w/ a black french manicure instead of white. i think it looked nice but i want two colors next time. the line is really thin so it doesn't look crazy. i'll have to post a pic. stop makin de ppl place smell like nail polish!!! LOL!!!

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
ha! you and me both! now i'm into trying to do designs like stripes and such. right now i have the gel w/ a black french manicure instead of white. i think it looked nice but i want two colors next time. the line is really thin so it doesn't look crazy. i'll have to post a pic. stop makin de ppl place smell like nail polish!!! LOL!!!
I have a corner office and people doh frequent that side often...lol

yes post pics...i bought some polish just for the lines and stripes, the brush real thin but i eh try them yet...like i say i a hoarder

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
Neon French Sparkle

ILLAMASQUA RARE​

ILLAMASQUA COLLIDE​

on my tips

can see the color better on my toes

LB

I'm scared of the pointy nail business eh.

The way I accidently scratch up myself (and other ppl on occasion) having nails with points would be deadly for me...and others .lol