All About Nailpolish

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
yeah or nay about this look:

I'm kinda on the fence with it. I like the extra silver & black band but I think it looks funny going in a straight line across her nail bed. I was thinking of doing that black/silver stripe at the base of the nail around the crescent part and then extending the burgundy colour further down.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush

I'm kinda on the fence with it. I like the extra silver & black band but I think it looks funny going in a straight line across her nail bed. I was thinking of doing that black/silver stripe at the base of the nail around the crescent part and then extending the burgundy colour further down.
Yours sounds better. Plus I don't know if it's her finger nails length that's throwing it off for me.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Yes, I think you nailed it (pun intended) It's the length of her nail bed that makes it look a bit awkward to me. I have really long nail beds so I think I could pull it off but I will stick to my idea of being the stripe part as a semi-circle around the crescent part. Plus I want to do the burgundy in a matte finish instead of a gloss. I'll see if they can do that with Shellac.

Have you did it your own? Because it is just looking like you got any nail art service from nail technician.

Even in this quarantine and lockdown days, I noticed people prefer to go with nail arts and stylish masks. I also have some experience in nail arts and my husband wants me to start a nail salon after selecting a nail salon name from here. I am not interested to open salon because it needs investment but yes, I would like to start a vlog where I can share my skills with communities.

If you see 2020 trends then nail arts is also at the top or mayhap could be an bright future. See some current nail art trends:

Brood

I really liked the last photo with a bright design. But the first thing I noticed was not the design, but the hands. You have amazing hand skin. How do you achieve this? I know some people use natural oils for skin care. Is your case similar to this one? I don't know if there are two identical cases when it comes to skin but I definitely would love to get this result for my hands.