All About Nailpolish

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Post your favorite shades from the brands you use.

I just got this gorg Robin Egg type color from ORLY called Snocone

The Pastel Colour is sooo on point for spring

Apparently its part of the "2010 Sweet Collection"
  • Cute as a Gumdrop button in Pastel Turquoise Crème
  • Can’t get enough Cotton Candy in Baby Pink Crème
  • Lollipop in Pastel Purple Crème
  • Pixy Styx Pink Crème
  • Snowcone Baby Blue Crème
  • Lemonade Pastel Yellow Crème
Here are the other colours

each one also comes with a cute mini keychain lipgloss in the colour of the polish.
Either the salmon colour or the Minty green colour may be next

Not sure how the wear time is but I'll let ya kno!

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
ooooh i like
I think i have an opi one similar to the last pic (black with shimmer)
the top one looks like a great nude.

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
ooooh i like
I think i have an opi one similar to the last pic (black with shimmer)
the top one looks like a great nude.
OPI "Hong Kong" spring/summer 2010 collection is quite beautiful ...the website also allows you to play with the length of nail and skin tone so you can get a better idea of how the color will look on you

check it out!...don't you love the names..bling dynasty will be purchased today!
OPI

Last edited:

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
OMG the same one caught my eye... I was like hmmm nice nude... put my hand closer to the screen. Is when i hover the mouse over it the name was revealed "bling dynasty" :kicks:

you're right the names and colours are kayute!
A good Man-darin is hard to find
Panda-monium Pink

cmon doesn't get cuter than that.

Mrs.Bravo

Potty Mouth

This is AMAZING! Put whatever colour of you choice as a base coat, apply one coat of this barry m effects and watch the patterns

BacchanalDiva

I used to love cotton candy. Dunno nutten bout brands..is whateva brand they have in the nail salon, i doh even keep polish in the house.

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
ah like to see color on people's fingers but afraid to explore it for myself.....only once i put a color and that was nude, lol...now i have the pink and white on my nails, so no color needed...

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
ah like to see color on people's fingers but afraid to explore it for myself.....only once i put a color and that was nude, lol...now i have the pink and white on my nails, so no color needed...
Well I have to use colours now cause my big toes damaged from carnival... :kicks..so I have been having fun finding colours and using. I found finger paints at sally's and really like.

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
OPI "Hong Kong" spring/summer 2010 collection is quite beautiful ...the website also allows you to play with the length of nail and skin tone so you can get a better idea of how the color will look on you

check it out!...don't you love the names..bling dynasty will be purchased today!
OPI
I can't wait to try their shattered....

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
Well I have to use colours now cause my big toes damaged from carnival... :kicks..so I have been having fun finding colours and using. I found finger paints at sally's and really like.
:rofl: mine heal already but I still wasn't using color, i would make dem put plenty coats and I had 3 damaged toes from de 2 carnivals oui

quiet1

Starting over

OPI
I'm looking for something to help my brittle nails. Have you tried OPI's Nail Strengthener?