Adult Birthday Parties

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
Since we are seeinh so much about kids, what about the adults? When was the last time you have a birthday party?

niecey372

Prinzez Diva said:
Since we are seeinh so much about kids, what about the adults? When was the last time you have a birthday party?

I had a get together for my birthday last week it was nice we had dinner and dancing at negril village I had a blast

bygmyke33

Dragon Lizard
Prinzez Diva said:
I need to have one this year. DA KID IS TURNING 30 :yahoo:

Prinzez Diva

Imix Official Prima Donna
I have had get togethers and such, but it have been a while since I had a party.

I am planning on having one for by 25th birthday. dance1

Ms. Spicetatik

Last year I threw a disgustingly large party at Destiny's bar & lounge in BK. I decided to not do it again because it was too much work for me....lawdy...that was the first time I ever had to put cucumbers on my eyes to help with my swollen red eyes....

But anyways....I had an underlying them.....saying goodbye to 1/4 century of life. I had everyone that i've ever met there....people I had not seen or spoken to in over ten years was there....it was magnificent....and very very symbolic to me. I had about 200 guests....lawdy.....and not counting those coming and going...

Since I am a yellow person, my color scheme was lavendar and yellow and my souvenirs were personalized votives.....it was all so perfect.....next party is when I hit 30....serious over da hill bashment......hehe!

DeSocaPrincess

Be like water
Prinzez Diva said:
I have had get togethers and such, but it have been a while since I had a party.

I am planning on having one for by 25th birthday. dance1
i rember 25. it was just last week. :rofl:
enjoy it! :eek:k:

DeSocaPrincess

Be like water
Ms. Spicetatik said:
Last year I threw a disgustingly large party at Destiny's bar & lounge in BK. I decided to not do it again because it was too much work for me....lawdy...that was the first time I ever had to put cucumbers on my eyes to help with my swollen red eyes....

But anyways....I had an underlying them.....saying goodbye to 1/4 century of life. I had everyone that i've ever met there....people I had not seen or spoken to in over ten years was there....it was magnificent....and very very symbolic to me. I had about 200 guests....lawdy.....and not counting those coming and going...

Since I am a yellow person, my color scheme was lavendar and yellow and my souvenirs were personalized votives.....it was all so perfect.....next party is when I hit 30....serious over da hill bashment......hehe![/QUOTE] over da hill meh rass. gyrl i now getting started :rofl:

Ms. Spicetatik

DeSocaPrincess said:
Ms. Spicetatik said:

Since I am a yellow person, my color scheme was lavendar and yellow and my souvenirs were personalized votives.....it was all so perfect.....next party is when I hit 30....serious over da hill bashment......hehe![/QUOTE] over da hill meh rass. gyrl i now getting started :rofl:

rite!!! :dance: