Accessories for hot tubs

Bondwon

Where can I get good quality ones? Need a tub ring shield and a cover, it's impossible to purchase those locally so I am in search of where I can order the stuff on the web.

Barbaria

There are a lot of sites on the net when you can order accessories for tubs. By the way, you can choose an excellent hot tub covers. I know that influences the look of the hot tub much and if you choose a good cover, it will be easy to choose accessories. So good luck with it. I hope you'll have a nice jacuzzi.

Where can I get good quality ones? Need a tub ring shield and a cover, it's impossible to purchase those locally so I am in search of where I can order the stuff on the web.
Don't do this. Perhaps you have a fancy tub, right? These spare parts you will buy for your bath may not be original and may not suit. And if you have some electrical mechanisms in your bathroom it is also important. Why? Simply because everybody will be pushing the blame on another person if something goes wrong. So if you are from New York, I advise you to contact handykith.com and ask them to buy these spare parts and then to install everything with their own hands. Ask for guarantee for the services. I think it will be easier this way.

Soplo

I can recommend you this company. They did my bathtub refinishing and tile reglazing in the old house I have bought. They also gave me several recommendations on how to clean a bathroom and what accessories to install to provide a long life period for them. I suppose you can call them for a consultation.