A ####################

TC

Steuuuupssss!
How many rude people juss peep in here?
Ah fine plenty W. Indians doh like #################### cats. How many Island Mixers have a ####################...cat that is....does it sleep in your bed?

Trinibaje

IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL
TehrryCherry said:
Ah fine plenty W. Indians doh like #################### cats. How many Island Mixers have a ####################...cat that is....does it sleep in your bed?

#################### cats and snakes.... hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Roz

~~~~~~ROOF TOP BABY~~~~~~
I peep all the time...as far as Pu*ssy cat goes....don't want them things around me and especially not in my dam house. dog and pu*ssy mek fu be outside not inside.

Cimo 2

KingBea...
TehrryCherry said:

I know you have P*ussy tooo Meow.. go sleep

Rub dat P*ussy

TC

Steuuuupssss!
What is language comming to when #################### has to be ####################-ed out!?:lol :p

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Re: Re: A ####################

Trinibaje said:
#################### cats and snakes.... hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I doh have a cyat...pu*ssy cyat....Only snakes....I once knew a guy in New York who had both and the snake ate the cat!!!!

PhuCk Yu MoN

领导失
I don't fancy them that much... ah rather me meh boa constrictor

last time a had a dog it was a chihauhaua and it had it's own room .... the things I used to realize missing ended up in there.....

TC

Steuuuupssss!
CrAziNeSs said:
I don't fancy them that much... ah rather me meh boa constrictor

last time a had a dog it was a chihauhaua and it had it's own room .... the things I used to realize missing ended up in there.....
:lol :lol :lol

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Headache said:
dogs tills dey reach bout 6months....den ah does disown dem...fish are ideal pets...
Fish are reall good, but snakes are the best...dont have to feed them for weeks....been on holiday, came back...snakes still good to go!