A stupid fuking Jamaican...

OverLord Strum

The captain of Trinidad's cricket team Darren ganga

Ganga expected a full house at the Queen's Park Oval.

"My team-mates and I were saddened and overwhelmed by the enormity of the disaster that has befallen the people of Haiti from the awesome earthquake," he said

cricinfo.com/westindies/content/story/444980.html

:(
Wtf ?

Is that how you describe the source of a disaster ?

I don't need to look up shit, that trini is an idiot.

But ofcourse I don't expect anything better from other trinis..

Tell the Haitians the earthquake was awesome
Awesome = adjective

1. inspiring awe: an awesome sight.
2. showing or characterized by awe.

Awe = noun

1 : an emotion variously combining dread, veneration, and wonder that is inspired by authority or by the sacred or sublime.

2 : a. dread, terror, or the power to inspire dread.

Long Bambo

Banned
Go suk out yuhself St-st-st-st-st-stanley
Come suk myself for me, that would be awesome.

Anyways, he could have used a different word but sadly he wasn't able to think of a more suitable word to describe the earthquake.

He's the first person to call it "awesome"

OverLord Strum

Come suk myself for me, that would be awesome.

Anyways, he could have used a different word but sadly he wasn't able to think of a more suitable word to describe the earthquake.

He's the first person to call it "awesome"
You are gay. :fairy:fairy:fairy:frienemy

Fiyah

Spoogie, you making us Jamaicans look stupid.
Why? I don't think Spoogie is saying that by the strict definition of the word, Ganga misused it. I believe he is saying it was a poor choice of words based on the COMMON use of the word. He might have a point there. I have never really heard a fatal natural disaster described in that way.

T

T-MAKAA

Why? I don't think Spoogie is saying that by the strict definition of the word, Ganga misused it. I believe he is saying it was a poor choice of words based on the COMMON use of the word. He might have a point there. I have never really heard a fatal natural disaster described in that way.
I agree

OverLord Strum

Based on the definition...he did not misuse it. Its just that many people are ignorant to the entire definition of the word, that igonorance leads to people thinking he was completely outta order, which is understandable.

It can go either way the interpretation, but for Pole Murderer to call him a "Stupid fukin Trini" makes him a "Stupid fukin Jamaican".

Less fyah less fyah...braps braps braps

dedetriniking

Getdephuckouttahere with that BS fiyah. Unless youre a teenager who familiarity with the word is limited to the disney channel...there is nothing wrong with the way the word was used by Ganga. I have heard many events with bad outcomes described as awesome.

Awsome punch
awsome kick
awsome hurricane
awsome earthquake

The word was used properly.

Fiyah

Based on the definition...he did not misuse it. Its just that many people are ignorant to the entire definition of the word, that igonorance leads to people thinking he was completely outta order, which is understandable.

It can go either way the interpretation, but for Pole Murderer to call him a "Stupid fukin Trini" makes him a "Stupid fukin Jamaican".

Less fyah less fyah...braps braps braps
more context more context... braps braps braps

Based on the definition of the word Obama is a "negro"... but it might not be contextually suitable to use the word to describe him in all situations now would it?

If someone's close relative died, despite the definition of the word awesome, would it behoove one to call the such a tragedy "Awesome"?

Long Bambo

Banned
Awesome can't be used to describe the situation, nobody cares about the size or power of the earthquake. When people are dead and more continue to die calling it "awesome" is insulting/regrettable, it doesn't focus on the situation on the ground. Ganga is speaking of the size of the earthquake if i'm to use dictionary meaning. This guys posted up definition and proved my point without knowing it, but I really don't want to make any of you smarter.

A gun that can kill ten people a mile away with one shot is awesome, but a gun actually killing ten people from a mile with one shot isn't awesome. Once the deadly reality is added, it overshadows the awesome trait of the gun.

Okay dumb boys ?

2 : a. dread, terror, or the power to inspire dread.

The dread was inspired - can we find another word now ?

Dumb boys.