82% Jamaicans support boycott of T&T products

TriniReporter

Smh.......read what you wrote....like i said, where did he call for a Boycott?

Anyway....no need for you to look......you are no better than the rest of simpletons on both sides side who have no idea abouts the facts....Anyway, carry on with your fcukery!

Head of Jamaica's Private Sector Organisation joins calls for boycott of T&T goods (Monday, April 4, 2016)

The president of the Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica (PSOJ) William Mahfood, has joined the calls for a boycott of goods from Trinidad and Tobago.

Head of Jamaica's Private Sector Organisation joins calls for boycott of T&T goods | CNC3

Trini Juan

par wid devil n lock hell
Guess not
We won't be hearing how Trinidad has a huge religious gang problem
And they at war

And the economy expected to worsen
And with all that plus combined

Twinidad might be in the worst shape as a caribbean island by next year

So nothing about that?
OK I will mind my business

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Head of Jamaica's Private Sector Organisation joins calls for boycott of T&T goods (Monday, April 4, 2016)

The president of the Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica (PSOJ) William Mahfood, has joined the calls for a boycott of goods from Trinidad and Tobago.

Head of Jamaica's Private Sector Organisation joins calls for boycott of T&T goods | CNC3

Okay, again.......did you read his " direct " quote of the link that I provided to you on what he was asking the Govt of Jamaica to do such as trade imbalance....?

Anyway, like i said...some of you MFs.....Crack me up.

Why don't you put up a FB post or Tell the Govt of T&T that if they can do better for themselves....why dont you encourage them to pull out of Caricom......throw all Jamaicans out of Trinidad...more or less don't have nothing to do with them......that i would respect of you .....this way we avoid all the hypocrisy on both sides....and bad feelings and sensationalized headlines !

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Guess not
We won't be hearing how Trinidad has a huge religious gang problem
And they at war

And the economy expected to worsen
And with all that plus combined

Twinidad might be in the worst shape as a caribbean island by next year

So nothing about that?
OK I will mind my business

Why should he or she ?

At best....two fourth world countries...both catching hell......two Black PMs....trying their best to be civil.....and you have endless Jackasses on both sides want to fight down each other......TOTAL jokers......at best sad. Trust me on that.

Trini Juan

Why should he or she ?

At best....two fourth world countries...both catching hell......two Black PMs....trying their best to be civil.....and you have endless Jackasses on both sides want to fight down each other......TOTAL jokers......at best sad. Trust me on that.
I grew up with trini people
On average nice cool people

I don't do the vs vs

Yet this story bout robocap?
Shit is like a movie

Dem man some serious badman

Just real surprised no story on it

From what I gather twinidad a mafia country
Shit serious

Go to trinidad observer website and read bout it

Yes to a Trexit, TNT citizens are busy trying to get by and stupid Germaicans are only bad talking us. All the other island act like we are acting like some imperialists while the West Indian economy is heavily held up by Trinidadian business investments, Trinidad was very generous to Caricom and always supported our neighbors yet we get disrespect in return. I say close the damn ATM and leave them, let's trade with Latin America, particularly Cuba, Brazil, even Guyana. As Guyana is on verge of being a possible economic growth engine.

We don't need them and they don't need us. I always say if a tragedy strikes Trinidad they would all be happy, if a tragedy strike the other islands trinis try to help.

F them

Trini Juan

Yes to a Trexit, TNT citizens are busy trying to get by and stupid Germaicans are only bad talking us. All the other island act like we are acting like some imperialists while the West Indian economy is heavily held up by Trinidadian business investments, Trinidad was very generous to Caricom and always supported our neighbors yet we get disrespect in return. I say close the damn ATM and leave them, let's trade with Latin America, particularly Cuba, Brazil, even Guyana. As Guyana is on verge of being a possible economic growth engine.

We don't need them and they don't need us. I always say if a tragedy strikes Trinidad they would all be happy, if a tragedy strike the other islands trinis try to help.

F them
What you think bout the robocap and unruly guys thing?

Have an opinion?

I think it's some guys coming back there from that bad place and they gonna fuk the whole place up

Any thoughts?
Are u scared the country will collapse?

What you think bout the robocap and unruly guys thing?

Have an opinion?

I think it's some guys coming back there from that bad place and they gonna fuk the whole place up

Any thoughts?
Are u scared the country will collapse?
Robocop was a criminal you live by the gun u die by the gun. This have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Now back to Trinidad leaving CARICOM, I say we need to get on it we enough issues to deal with without having to worry bout backstabbing islanders sabotaging us! Then we should renegotiate with islands who genuinely want to do business with TNT. Trinidad should pull all business investments in Jamaica bring our people back from there and send all Jamaicans back to dey yard and done the whole nonsense.

I don't understand how they so far away geographically but only causing problems.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
I grew up with trini people
On average nice cool people

I don't do the vs vs

Yet this story bout robocap?
Shit is like a movie

Dem man some serious badman

Just real surprised no story on it

From what I gather twinidad a mafia country
Shit serious

Go to trinidad observer website and read bout it
Not interested.......all those stories read the same, as you know then from being around them....the Blacks in Trinidad.........pick any Island, most catching hell....some getting by, outside of the 1%, the whites, the rich investors from outside who buying up everything, they political connected, etc....all else catching hell!

It is at best laughable for these ppl in these fourth world countries to think they are part of the wealth......!

Trini Juan

Robocop was a criminal you live by the gun u die by the gun. This have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Now back to Trinidad leaving CARICOM, I say we need to get on it we enough issues to deal with without having to worry bout backstabbing islanders sabotaging us! Then we should renegotiate with islands who genuinely want to do business with TNT. Trinidad should pull all business investments in Jamaica bring our people back from there and send all Jamaicans back to dey yard and done the whole nonsense.

I don't understand how they so far away geographically but only causing problems.
So what's happening won't potentially affect the economy and everything else?

U talking like he just a badman
Dem man are politicians
And seem to have much much power

U serious?

I read the comments on the story online in the trini guardian paper
Trini in comments are worried

Over 100 comments and folks scared

Oh u from Brooklyn and just like kixin
U don't give a shit bout trinidad
Most of u dont

Trini Juan

Not interested.......all those stories read the same, as you know then from being around them....the Blacks in Trinidad.........pick any Island, most catching hell....some getting by, outside of the 1%, the whites, the rich investors from outside who buying up everything, they political connected, etc....all else catching hell!

It is at best laughable for these ppl in these fourth world countries to think they part of the wealth......!
OK I just feel it's a big deal
Yet imo
Once one has Internet access
One is half rich
Make a windmill
Work on codes
Better inventions etc

Hello bklyn, lr n the others who put up jobs are respectable

Most people here n everywhere WANT negativity
It's fun maybe

Whole point being
Knowledge is not being used
The net and it's connectedness is not used for world peace or unity

If in a month there are issues in twinidad folks will fake care
Or treat it like a reality show

Yet I am very interested to see how the situation goes

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Yet imo
One is half rich
Make a windmill
Work on codes
Better inventions etc

It's fun maybe

Whole point being

I hear you....pick any of these fourth world countries in South America, pick Brazil, Honduras, etc.....if you read the amount of poverty, crime, etc......you like huh.....

The stories all read the same, the politicians fooling up the ppl. Vote me in, change is coming, etc.....while keeping them poor....same stories ,just different players!

Trini Juan

I hear you....pick any of these fourth world countries in South America, pick Brazil, Honduras, etc.....if you read the amount of poverty, crime, etc......you like huh.....

The stories all read the same, the politicians fooling up the ppl. Vote me in, change is coming, etc.....while keeping them poor....same stories ,just different players!
Dude this situation a bit more complexed
Guys there went to miggle east and most likely will or have gone back

THAT makes this a different game
Oh well time will tell

As I said the poor are not using knowledge available
Farming
Building
Science

Everything to better ones life even a Lil bit is online
When knowledge is no longer available then we can complain

People 1000 years ago proudly would have made better use of the net

What is this obsession with black and non black, we are talking about national interest of TNT! If someone is being aggressive towards you, you don't show them love you show them reactive aggression and so Trinidad should show aggression to those who dislike us, point blank period.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Yet imo
One is half rich
Make a windmill
Work on codes
Better inventions etc

It's fun maybe

Whole point being

Dude this situation a bit more complexed
Guys there went to miggle east and most likely will or have gone back

THAT makes this a different game
Oh well time will tell

As I said the poor are not using knowledge available
Farming
Building
Science

Everything to better ones life even a Lil bit is online
When knowledge is no longer available then we can complain

People 1000 years ago proudly would have made better use of the net
I am agreeing with you, the system is set up to keep ppl poor and to be consumers.....etc.

What young ppl you know want to work land......can go on and on about it.....not even worth talking about!

The only way I see, for example in Jamaica the cycle of poverty ending is to do away with the two political system...the best man or women present their ideas how to move the country forward, etc....they introduced laws or projects, something to be funded and a different branch of Govt see to it that the projects are funded with oversight and the PM has no say in the financial part of it.....like how the seventh day adventist system is run......they keep moving the pastors and they can't steal or involved in the funding of the church...etc.......

The current system is not working....and

should work within some of these islands where you have like 95% majority Blacks.........clearly, in Trinidad and GT.....where you have a race issue...it pose a larger problem because most will vote along race line vs the Best candidate that can improve the quality of life, etc.....just a thought......from what I am seeing in these islands like Jamaica, Grenada, once the other party get in....they try to Punish the other side...you could be the brightest guy in Govt......innovative ideas.....they will put their guy in......a cycle of failure over and over .....

Trini Juan

I am agreeing with you, the system is set up to keep ppl poor and to be consumers.....etc.

What young ppl you know want to work land......can go on and on about it.....not even worth talking about!

The only way I see, for example in Jamaica the cycle of poverty ending is to do away with the two political system...the best man or women present their ideas how to move the country forward, etc....they introduced laws or projects, something to be funded and a different branch of Govt see to it that the projects are funded with oversight and the PM has no say in the financial part of it.....like how the seventh day adventist system is run......they keep moving the pastors and they can't steal or involved in the funding of the church...etc.......

The current system is not working....and

should work within some of these islands where you have like 95% majority Blacks.........clearly, in Trinidad and GT.....where you have a race issue...it pose a larger problem because most will vote along race line vs the Best candidate that can improve the quality of life, etc.....just a thought......from what I am seeing in these islands like Jamaica, Grenada, once the other party get in....they try to Punish the other side...you could be the brightest guy in Govt......innovative ideas.....they will put their guy in......a cycle of failure over and over .....
Remember now politicians are human
From the highest to the smallest corrupt?

Who is a good honest man/woman?

Without bias or wishes of wealth
If not now
Usually becomes so

Portia is from poverty and don't help the poor
She human

Blame everybody
All are selfish n hardly care for others

Again the knowledge from the net should be the savior of humanity

Say u try to fix a road in most of the countries u saying
Politician or badman or regular people will stop u
Interests

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Yet imo
One is half rich
Make a windmill
Work on codes
Better inventions etc

It's fun maybe

Whole point being

Remember now politicians are human
From the highest to the smallest corrupt?

Who is a good honest man/woman?

Without bias or wishes of wealth
If not now
Usually becomes so

Portia is from poverty and don't help the poor
She human

Blame everybody
All are selfish n hardly care for others

Again the knowledge from the net should be the savior of humanity

Say u try to fix a road in most of the countries u saying
Politician or badman or regular people will stop u
Interests
Okay.....i guess you missed my point...re Jamaica or the other islands where you have the majority is black......how much can Your ideology be so much different from mine ?

Meaning, i might want to build a toll road....you want to increase property taxes, etc......

The point is minus that you pnp, i am jlp....we take the emotional part out of it....at the end of the day...We all Jamaicans, all Grenadines, etc......how can we more this country and the economy forward.....

Put Country and their citizens first....vs party association which is not working !

Trini Juan

Okay.....i guess you missed my point...re Jamaica or the other islands where you have the majority is black......how much can Your ideology be so much different from mine ?

Meaning, i might want to build a toll road....you want to increase property taxes, etc......

The point is minus that you pnp, i am jlp....we take the emotional part out of it....at the end of the day...We all Jamaicans, all Grenadines, etc......how can we more this country and the economy forward.....

Put Country and their citizens first....vs party association which is not working !
Saying they/we black is wrong
There is no common interest

Africa Europe Asians don't say they white or Asian etc
100 million people can't have one interest

A family doesnt
A street doesnt
A town doesnt

Why?
Most are selfish
Most are not educated

So govs are formed
Monarchies