75 yr old kills his 13 yr old black neighbor after accusing him of stealing his guns

TheEducator

A 13-year-old Black boy was shot dead by his 75-year-old White next door neighbor, John Henry Spooner, after falsely being accused of breaking into the shooter’s home and stealing guns, WDJT-TV, CBS-58 in Milwaukee reports. Spooner has been charged with first-degree intentional homicide and his bond is set at $300,000.
Read the rest of the story here

Unbelievable.

TheEducator

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhgr39kRB9zQEORP0R"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhgr39kRB9zQEORP0R" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

J

Juan Dan

so this was no fluke with trayvon
this is a good time to display some intelligence and humanity

instead of automatically saying yes or no or right or wrong

consider whether he actually took the mans things

consider whether he didnt

consider whether the same kid could have been hurt by a blax person yet it wouldnt matter to you
etc etc

femmeayitienne

***//\\***

consider whether the same kid could have been hurt by a blax person yet it wouldnt matter to you
etc etc
even if he took the man's things -- the next logical step is to take a rifle and shoot him?

J

Juan Dan

even if he took the man's things -- the next logical step is to take a rifle and shoot him?

of course not
one should avoid vielence by all means

yet most care ONLY ONLY ONLY because its a wite man and a young blax youth

thats not how one figures out things

and if most were jurors they would ALWAYS make the wrong decisions

hence if YOUR old grandfather had his things and felt they were stolen
you would prolly think differently bout what might be the person who stole his things

so thats all I am saying
all dat trevaugn arguement is bs ESPECIALLY SINCE 90% of those who were talking good bout tre HAVE TOTALLY FORGOTTEN BOUT HIM weeks later

T

T-MAKAA

of course not
one should avoid vielence by all means

yet most care ONLY ONLY ONLY because its a wite man and a young blax youth

thats not how one figures out things

and if most were jurors they would ALWAYS make the wrong decisions

hence if YOUR old grandfather had his things and felt they were stolen
you would prolly think differently bout what might be the person who stole his things

so thats all I am saying
all dat trevaugn arguement is bs ESPECIALLY SINCE 90% of those who were talking good bout tre HAVE TOTALLY FORGOTTEN BOUT HIM weeks later
U typing nonsense. Some topics u should avoid discussing. Murder is murder. Y u want us to reason that it was possibly deserved??

Nobody forgot about Trayvon. Sandusky who molested those boys in Penn State, no one talks about it anymore..does that mean no one never cared? Which story do u hear ppl talking about still?? Hardly any. Isnt that the way things work? There are ppl i know who still follow Trayvon case..they just dont discuss it publicly. Discussing it on here would upset ppl even more especially with folks like urself playing defense attorney just because..

BacchanalDiva

etc etc
It was confirmed that the boy was in school when the man's things were stolen.

Despite getting that confirmation, the man still insisted to his friend that he was convinced the boy was the thief...call it what it is...he had new n***a neighbors move in a few months before and was expecting trouble from the boy from time the moving truck pulled up.

J

Juan Dan

U typing nonsense. Some topics u should avoid discussing. Murder is murder. Y u want us to reason that it was possibly deserved??

Nobody forgot about Trayvon. Sandusky who molested those boys in Penn State, no one talks about it anymore..does that mean no one never cared? Which story do u hear ppl talking about still?? Hardly any. Isnt that the way things work? There are ppl i know who still follow Trayvon case..they just dont discuss it publicly. Discussing it on here would upset ppl even more especially with folks like urself playing defense attorney just because..
in the last post I made I said vielence hsould be avoided

in any case those people you know discussing travaugn

I truly hope they also care bout their sons and neighbors who are doing cryme

also yourself

do you get angry when king nick puts up treds of boys hurting each other AROUND THE CORNER FROM WHERE YOU LIVE?

J

Juan Dan

It was confirmed that the boy was in school when the man's things were stolen.

Despite getting that confirmation, the man still insisted to his friend that he was convinced the boy was the thief...call it what it is...he had new n***a neighbors move in a few months before and was expecting trouble from the boy from time the moving truck pulled up.
and you would have that thinking on a jury
a bit sad I would say

cause you are considering the man a raycist before you know if he senile or some OLD PEOPLE PROBLEMS

you "calling it what it is" and what you think the root cause stems from is raycism

very very sad I would have expected better from you me sista

I have not once said the boy did or didnt

what I am pointing to is there is VERY VERY LITTLE ANGER when boys get hurt EVERY SINGLE FUKKIN DAY in yall faces

just not as long as its a light skin person who can be viewed as raycist

T

T-MAKAA

also yourself

do you get angry when king nick puts up treds of boys hurting each other AROUND THE CORNER FROM WHERE YOU LIVE?
It upsets me..not angry... cause it happens too often. However when an act is committed because of ones skin color it makes me angry. Also rape and pedophilia makes me angry.

Actually black on black crime only bothers me when an innocent person gets hurt. Gang vs. gang dont bother me at all.

J

Juan Dan

It upsets me..not angry... cause it happens too often. However when an act is committed because of ones skin color it makes me angry. Also rape and pedophilia makes me angry.

Actually black on black crime only bothers me when an innocent person gets hurt. Gang vs. gang dont bother me at all.
thats makes absolutely NO SENSE

you "upset not agry cause it hapens so often"

THATS THE REASON you and your frens who care bout trevaugn so much should be horrified

you could not possibly say the youths who get hurt are all or mostly all gaang kids
you really cant possibly believe that

in fact if that be the case
the evidence poinst to trevaugn who GOT CAUGHT WITH RABBERY TOOLS was a creminal

and there were many breakins in that neighborhood

lots of things should make you angry

yet its not wise to AUTOMATICALLY jump up in cases involved so called wite people vs blax people and say raycism

and think or feel VERY LITTLE when blax vs blax

cant believe you think those boys around your way being FUKD UP AND HURT EVERYDAY are bad kids
not sure if I should laugh

BacchanalDiva

also yourself

What you're failing to see is that with other things like black on black that plague young black men...parents can do things to lesson the chance that their child will be part of those statistics...environment, education, examples set to name a few...but if your child is an endangered species because the color of his skin means white ppl will always think X of him no matter what..there is absolutely nothing you can do to protect him from that. So its not about him being a good, honest kid...not about his environment, who he hangs with, being in wrong place at wrong time. The color of his skin...for me personally, that's much scarier and noteworthy. I do get upset when I read about kids killing each other over nonsense; yet it doesn't resonate as personally with me nor cause the same outrage.

T

T-MAKAA

thats makes absolutely NO SENSE

you "upset not agry cause it hapens so often"

THATS THE REASON you and your frens who care bout trevaugn so much should be horrified

you could not possibly say the youths who get hurt are all or mostly all gaang kids
you really cant possibly believe that

in fact if that be the case
the evidence poinst to trevaugn who GOT CAUGHT WITH RABBERY TOOLS was a creminal

and there were many breakins in that neighborhood

lots of things should make you angry

yet its not wise to AUTOMATICALLY jump up in cases involved so called wite people vs blax people and say raycism

and think or feel VERY LITTLE when blax vs blax

cant believe you think those boys around your way being FUKD UP AND HURT EVERYDAY are bad kids
not sure if I should laugh
So u feel ppl shouldnt be angry that unarmed person should be killed for being a teef by someone of another race who has a history of serving injustice toward minorities? In both of these cases u point out that the person is a possible teef as if that justifies their "punishment".

While in the same breath telling me that i should be angry at black on black crime.even if i tell u that alot of black on black crime stems on the "victim" also being involved in wrongdoing.

J

Juan Dan

What you're failing to see is that with other things like black on black that plague young black men...parents can do things to lesson the chance that their child will be part of those statistics...environment, education, examples set to name a few...but if your child is an endangered species because the color of his skin means white ppl will always think X of him no matter what..there is absolutely nothing you can do to protect him from that. So its not about him being a good, honest kid...not about his environment, who he hangs with, being in wrong place at wrong time. The color of his skin...for me personally, that's much scarier and noteworthy. I do get upset when I read about kids killing each other over nonsense; yet it doesn't resonate as personally with me nor cause the same outrage.

I will ask you to be honest

who hurts blax boys more ENOUGH SO for you to refer to them as endangered

white men or blax?

cause from what you saying there are wite men or the system or whoever HELL BENT on gettn rid of blax men/boys

you seriously believe that?

you seriously are more angered at an old 75 year old who prolly is a raycist or prolly thought he defending his property

you more angry with him than YOUR OWN PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE YOU AND DO SHIT THAT YOU SCARED TO BE IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS?

really now ms "I was attacked going to my car"

sure it wasnt wite men