2nd Week in Yard....Everything Tun Up.....Nuff Brownins, Nuff Redbones!

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
The Food, Tun up, The Music, Tun up, The Vibes...all around, Tun Up !

Beach Jovert, selloff !

I Love Soca Cooler Fete, selloff !

Nothing but Top A toppas was up in there.....

afloat Boat ride....by far, the best event for me....

On the way to Portmore now,......we going to lock it down...dancehall

Pics on Instagram, will post some later here !

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Back home safe…..Like Rupee said, “ …….You have to give thanks every time you get to raise yuh Flag in any country ….thanks to the Gals them( Thick Bodies) we see yuh…, Thanks to the promoters Dem, Thanks to the DJs, Thanks to the fan base supporting the ting 24/7 , etc ,………you have to give thanks !

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
My first Selection….to all the Ghetto Yutes (who set trends world wide) who we saw from West Kingston to Portmore doing their ting on the streets of Jamaica…bustin the latest Dances…..nothing but Swag…………….Respect for the memories…….

If I can reiterate Mavado’s words !

Mavado - Goodbye To My Haters

" A nuff a dem waan you dead and gone
But everywhere you go you hold yo head and gone
Yo know mi happy seh a me one born
Suh when dem si mi pon the top yo know a me one gone

Goodbye to mi haters
Soon si unuh mi friends
Mi a pray fi Jamaica
Mi soon si unuh again

It’s hard to be away from the land you love
Jamaica
Nuh matter weh in a the world
A Jamaica land we love

When mi just hold a fresh and mi feeling right
The dawgs check me wid the cars and bikes
We turn it up till the broad day light

Lets show some love no more war and hype
Ladies come over, party all night

We pick the fruits, all fruits ripe

Wi a nuh some bwoy wid some cartoon hype
Wi the girls dem like caw wi sstyle dem tight
"

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I can't go through 2k plus of pics............but, these guys running a class operation, everything we went was Tun Up, from the Dancehall clubs in Portmore to all the Fetes....everything was on point.......never enough time !

a few pics....

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
[/URL][/IMG]

VI..........We See you !

[/URL][/IMG]

U.S.A.....We See you !

[/URL][/IMG]

T&T.........We See you !

[/URL][/IMG]

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Germany......We See You !

[/URL][/IMG]

Jamaica.........We See You !

[/URL][/IMG]

Antigua.....We See You !

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Panama.........We See You....

[/URL][/IMG]

Damn....can't remember his name....guy who put up all the videos...Juliean

[/URL][/IMG]

biggadon

next year for sure if jah spares life....I see one of meh bredrens in one of them pics... bveen hearing alot of good thing about Bacchanal Jmaica the last few years

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
next year for sure if jah spares life....I see one of meh bredrens in one of them pics... bveen hearing alot of good thing about Bacchanal Jmaica the last few years
What was his take ?

Still one of the few spots that you get a bang for your buck, where you leave and you don't feel extorted while having fun !

My home girls from Miami paid $95 a night for 10 nights in the middle of New Kingston.......beyond reasonable ....if you familiar with the area, well worth it!

Carib2

I just can't take ''Bacchanal Jamaica'' seriously its literally just Trinidadian music being played in Jamaica..

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Nice thread

Where de Lucian flag ?

Thanks......

LMAO....Flag....man.....We, about 7 of us made a pilgrimage to St Lucia for Carnival about a decade ago, If I saw 4 flags in all of St Lucia….that was a lot, lol….Bro, When I go into these islands, I take notes….., I think I saw two Flags on two Federal Buildings, and maybe 2 to 4 on carnival Monday and Tuesdays…lol, I was wtf....i assume you know that I am into “ flags” and ppl that take pride in their flag ! I took so many pics of pretty masqueraders and wining with them…that I was beat……so I wanted to see who was reppin ! , did not see one flag from St Lucia….

I saw Cuba, Ecuador, Cape Verde, etc…..bro, btw, these girls from Cape Verde….the Baddest I have every saw…….. So we are looking into that for awhile now….direct flight from Boston into Cape Verde…..She told us they partying, so we going !

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
We Need to bring back CC.....

anyway, this the link she sent....What's App is a beautiful thing !

We love the Dancehall & EDM Vibes.....so we want to check it out !

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Is there any Jamaican soca released for your Carnival? Are there any Jamaican soca artists?
Re Jamaican Soca artists….in the purest form, no, no money in it for them!

You have a lot of them annually that put out Soca songs or a fusion of Soca and Dancehall :

In the purest form for 2016 , it would be Busy Signal , Tanya Stephens, etc…….

The songs were posted here :

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f...w-about-until-end-february-269903/index4.html

As you might know and acknowledge and unlike some of the delusional ppl…. Soca music out of T&T was a total bust for 2016……at best, even in fetes in Jamaica that are “ Top Heavy “ DJs from Trinidad like Private Ryan, etc..……If I heard three songs played from 2016, that was a lot….with the exception of Cheers for life and maybe two songs from Machel, it was all 2015 songs……. Raze, Phenomenenal…..and a lot of “ I here with mi friends and them…and we have real money to spend….Pop a bottle"....heard that over and over.. !

Re Jamaican artists that they were playing over and over on the road or in the fetes….I posted one already…..Movado…..” Goodbye To My Haters" …..

And the most popular track on the riddim…which they killing !

CHARLY BLACK - GYAL YOU A PARTY ANIMAL