2015 Goals

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
I don't think I've created a thread like this for 2015 yet, but let's list some realistic goals that we're aiming to achieve in the new year and beyond.

exercise regularly

CaribKaraoke

CaribKaraoke.com Owner
* Make God my #1

* Influence the industry to do better....similar to how they are all making lyric videos this year...I'm sure I had some influence in that...got some ideas to enhance the love of Caribbean Music online that should make more people like it in 2015...hopefully that will make others follow and build the industry up.....

* Change that website and make it up to the standards in 2015...cuz right now it's very 2008ish....

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
* Make God my #1

* Influence the industry to do better....similar to how they are all making lyric videos this year...I'm sure I had some influence in that...got some ideas to enhance the love of Caribbean Music online that should make more people like it.....

* Change that website and make it up to the standards in 2015...cuz right now it's very 2008ish....
i'm with you on #1. lately, i've been saying to myself, "agro, you know how many things you wouldn't think twice about if you had a closer relationship w/ God?"

CaribKaraoke

CaribKaraoke.com Owner
i'm with you on #1. lately, i've been saying to myself, "agro, you know how many things you wouldn't think twice about if you had a closer relationship w/ God?"
I'm in a spiritual downward spiral right now. But...never to late to turn around.....I put lots of things b4 God, so I think I'm getting humbled right now cuz of that ...hopefully I can learn from this.