2012 Street Style

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
HAB, u does dress so?
I would like to... Right now I might do the blazer tie and shoes with a peacoat, but with some jeans.. or a suit vest with a tie and some fitted jeans.. i dont know where to go to get those items within my price range.. i am not familiar with those designers except Ralph Lauren but i imagine they are high end...

I got an event to go to Feb 25th i want to put together something similar to this.. maybe darker colors because those might be too light for feb 25th

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
Last edited:

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
I would like to... Right now I might do the blazer tie and shoes with a peacoat, but with some jeans.. or a suit vest with a tie and some fitted jeans.. i dont know where to go to get those items within my price range.. i am not familiar with those designers except Ralph Lauren but i imagine they are high end...

I got an event to go to Feb 25th i want to put together something similar to this.. maybe darker colors because those might be too light for feb 25th
I think you can check stores like J.Crew (they can be pricey, but they have sales), Express, Jos.A Banks, and Banana Republic.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
I love this guy's joie de vivre that comes thru. He seems like he'd be one of those "most interesting man in the world" kind of men. lol

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
ok thanks. I 've seen his pictures on various sites but didnt know his name!