2 NYPD officers killed execution style in Brooklyn

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Both cops murdered were minorities , one Asian, the other Hispanic !
I see all coppas the same. Black, White, Hispanic, Asian it doh matter - same uniforms and guns. if was two black police officers I would feel the same, police is police no matter what race.:diablo:

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
some people goin on like this dude a hero.. he aint no hero, he a mutha fukkin coward and this aint no shit to romanticize about.. he aint no freedom fighter like Assata or Huey.. he wasnt in no struggle..
remember he bodied a BLACK WOMAN... and was tryin to commit suicide by cop... just another one that couldnt cope and went postal... ################ him

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
i seen some people goin on like this dude a hero.. he aint no hero, he a mutha fukkin coward and this aint no shit to romanticize about.. he aint no freedom fighter like Assata or Huey.. he wasnt in no struggle..
remember he bodied a BLACK WOMAN... and was tryin to commit suicide by cop... just another one that couldnt cope and went postal... Fukk him

trinifrombx

i seen some people goin on like this dude a hero.. he aint no hero, he a mutha fukkin coward and this aint no shit to romanticize about.. he aint no freedom fighter like Assata or Huey.. he wasnt in no struggle..
remember he bodied a BLACK WOMAN... and was tryin to commit suicide by cop... just another one that couldnt cope and went postal... Fukk him
Who, but, you do realize it is a war now in Brooklyn, meaning it will get ugly when we demand our rights to protest peacefully , they will clampdown now and start beating the shit out of the protesters !

Missmayling

Who, but, you do realize it is a war now in Brooklyn, meaning it will get ugly when we demand our rights to protest peacefully , they will clampdown now and start beating the shit out of the protesters !
The cops shouldn't do Shi8 in these areas, if they are nothing but walking targets. I see these areas turning into the South Bronx.

trinifrombx

The cops shouldn't do Shi8 in these areas, if they are nothing but walking targets. I see these areas turning into the South Bronx.
Well, why ?

We are not against cops doing what is right !

A lot of elderly folks there and they are held hostage by the criminal elements there,so they need to be there!

Remember , we can't paint a neighborhood as all low lives ! You have a lot of hard working class folks there too!

My issue over and over is the disrespect these cops have for us , I am sure by now u see numerous videos to validate that point !

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
He did great damage to the cause. Now demanding accountability and prosecution of bad police shootings will be buried with these police officers.

The NYPD wants to operate with impunity and are asking the mayor to support then unequivocally.

They don't seem to realize that if the mayor didn't at least suggest to the public that police shootings will be investigated thoroughly that these types of cop killings would be more prevalent by now.

Missmayling

Well, why ?

A lot of elderly folks there and they are held hostage by the criminal elements there,so they need to be there!

Remember , we can't paint a neighborhood as all low lives ! You have a lot of hard working class folks there too!

My issue over and over is the disrespect these cops have for us , I am sure by now u see numerous videos to validate that point !
Yet these protesters painted the entire NYPD as criminals.

Poca

Suicide by cop don't usually involve killing police officers and killing yourself after. Maybe he had something against one or both of them. I do not think that his action was in retaliation for what has been going on in the news.

trinifrombx

Yet these protesters painted the entire NYPD as criminals.
Huh, I don't follow you, well you stated if they are target they shouldn't be in high crime areas ?

When or who put a memo that NYPD are targets ?

Any responsible person would understand that the shooter clearly is a nutcase !

It always amaze me that some folks view any injustice against the police as the ultimate sin, yet when they are using excessive force, killing BMs, etc it is ok, they have a tough job, stressful job, .......yet per them from Rodney King ....to EG their actions are just, yet now who feel the pain of these injustice actions shouldn't say anything , shouldn't protest ?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Not advocating anyone's death but I expected some serious retaliation long time ago. I find it hard to believe that Zimmerman is still walking. The severe and chronic disorganization and lack of real insight in the future cripple black even in their criminal activities. Nobody dares to go after the russians, chinese, italians etc criminals unless they have very strong evidences against them and under great police presence. These folks do lot worse than being at the frontline of crime selling drugs on the street. How often are their people stopped, questioned and always seen as potential criminals.

You answered your OWN question, exactly within your Post....

You stated "Frontline" crimes, and described the obvious most visible crimes like drug peddling and weapons possession.

Those other non-Black and Latino groups you describe tend to operate in ORGANIZE CRIME MANNER. Therefore their crimes are not "Frontline" visible like you described as with Blacks & Latinos. In addition, those other groups tend to live in INSULATED COMMUNITIES with STRONG TIES AND BONDS. They also tend to have members of their group/community actively in Powerful Political & Business positions. Which makes them a force to be reckon with because they have a voice and ear in the positions that can make changes. Yet us, as Blacks & Latinos have NO BONDS or STRONG TIES to each other or our community. We're DIVISIVE and Covet living a SEPARATIST Life Style.

The Reality is that EVERYONE is accountable for their actions, including cops....

Being ACCOUNTABLE is be challenged and taking to task...your concern is that there is an injustice because police are not being LIABLE for the actions they take. The reality is that every action or decision that is taking has to be SUBSTANTIATED with a VALID EXPLANATION or DEFENSE of said actions. We need not giving them FACTORS to substantiate this ACTIONS we feel Unfair & Unjust.

Well, why ?

See your thinking is WRONG: Why are elderly people being hostages in their OWN COMMUNITY of people that look like them sound like them share the same culture and life perspective as them? If the inhabitants of that community loved and took care of each other, then there wouldn't be a NEED as you said of a HEAVY POLICE PRESENCE. Anytime you invite outsiders into your community & affairs, it often gives way for things to get awry. You saying in one breath Elderly people being held hostage in their community, but this same community have many hardworking people....so you self-admitting that the few bad-apples are spoiling the bunch. Hence, substantiating the NEED FOR THE POLICE PRESENCE. Take and moment and listen to what you are really saying here.

Suicide by cop don't usually involve killing police officers and killing yourself after. Maybe he had something against one or both of them. I do not think that his action was in retaliation for what has been going on in the news.
No..No..No...he killed his Ex-Girlfriend in the wee ours of the morning in Baltimore area, then took a pic of the gun he possessed and used to kill the GF...posted on instagram and captioned it with how cops need to die and how he gonna take two them out. Took a three hour ride up to Brooklyn, from Baltimore area...and then shot the cops outside of a housing project.

trinifrombx

Merchant,

You getting tripped up in trying to prove me wrong, first, reread what I am replying to!

So yes a few bad apples is creating trouble in a Harding working, elderly area, hence they need to be there!

She was saying if they are targets then they shouldn't be there, and I was asking who said they were a target.we need them there.

trinifrombx

How allyuh you feel about PBA president. Pat Lynch comments ?

"There’s blood on many hands tonight. Those that incited violence on the streets under the guise of protest that tried to tear down what NYPD officers did every day. We tried to warn it must not go on, it cannot be tolerated,” Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association President Patrick Lynch said. “That blood on the hands starts at City Hall in the office of the mayor.”

“Those who allowed this to happen will be held accountable,” he added.

I disagree with my Lynch comments, as far as a leader , his comments to me are inflaming the situation.