14 yr old Trinidadian vs PM Kamla

cease10

"Hear this right. I have a word for Kamla. Haul yoh mudda cunt...." :kicks

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tSWJJtxqT8c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cease10

and her apology.....

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oKnB7TVPGKM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
The parents of this little girl should cut she ass for making that video . Little kids should not be on the Internet cussin

K

Kakez868

Hate To Make Ah' Nick Comment....buh' She Gonna Grow Up To Be A Ho'..I'm Sorry.

KimmyK

Waiting on my spaceship..
why is a 14 yr old so concerned about having to be home by 9pm?

smh,she looking like an arse

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
i didn't even think the first video was funny

just a silly little girl

I guess she get some tump in her mout to come apologize. (which i can't even hear properly is like she have a jackhammer outside her window.)

dev

KAMLA TELL SHE TO HAUL SHE MUDDER CvvNT TO DE POLICE STATION AND TEK DE SHAME.

Trinidad (CMC) — A 14-year old teenager, who allegedly threatened the life of Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar in a video posted on the social network, Facebook, has surrendered to police, less than 24 hours after the Attorney General Anand Ramlogan said she should 'let the law take it course'.

The teenager walked into a police station yesterday, accompanied by her parents.

Media reports said that she was allowed to leave after giving the police a report.

The teenager had posted the video blog commenting on the state of emergency that has been in effect here since August 21. She has since posted another blog apologising to Prime Minister Persad Bissessar.

On Sunday, former Social Development Minister Amery Brown accused Ramlogan of traumatising the teenager and taking powers to himself that did not belong to his office.

Ramlogan said the teenager should turn herself over to the police given the seriousness of the video.

"To the young lady I say all may not be lost. We all make mistakes but this is a very grave one. The best thing you can do is to turn yourself to the police and let the law take its course and pray and know that God will always have mercy and there will always be another door open in life," he added.

Police Commissioner Dwayne Gibbs told reporters yesterday that the matter is still being investigated.

S

sharkie

So out of control.

The child was wrong, doesn't look like the parents knew that this was taking place and she obviously shouldn't be using this language or be so racist herself in the comments. However should she prosecuted? No. I think she will learn her lesson by just the way she will be looked down upon in the home and within the nation.

Have we seen Danah Alleyne since she skin out she self with Akon? NOPE, she cool she ass. Same with this young lady, she was trying to be funny and didn't think it would get this far.

Give her a lil community service or make her write a letter to the PM. But where they will send her? YTC? steups.

trinitystar

I agree with doing comm service or writing a letter. Those are really great ideas. She does need to know that what she said will not be tolerated. However what she stated are sentiments by many trinis(except there are much older than she is). Furthermore when I was attending Jr Sec, I said words worst than what was said. It doesn't dictate me or her being a whore. I do agree that the video wasnt funny but to minors they possibly found this mess hilarious. Needless to say I think the governments approach is a bit over the top and they have definitely using the strong arm methods used by dictators.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
I agree with doing comm service or writing a letter. Those are really great ideas. She does need to know that what she said will not be tolerated. However what she stated are sentiments by many trinis(except there are much older than she is). Furthermore when I was attending Jr Sec, I said words worst than what was said. It doesn't dictate me or her being a whore. I do agree that the video wasnt funny but to minors they possibly found this mess hilarious. Needless to say I think the governments approach is a bit over the top and they have definitely using the strong arm methods used by dictators.
Yep, Just some ah dem too scared to say it online.

Soca_Loving_Trini

Official Winin' criminal
I can't say something like this wasnt to be expected especially when you have people like rachel price and others doing vid blogs on the net... HOWEVER i think the problem with this young lady came from not her language but the threats she made (never mind if she was just being mouthy and meant no real threat). yes she may have expressed some of the same sentiments many of us are thinking regarding the whole situation BUT it is never ok to make threats to shoot someone or furthermore racist statements. That is where the difference between rachel price's videos and her's come in. Rachel price has the benefit of knowing what she can and cannot say to keep her ass out of a courtroom.

iPicong

I now watch d video......she doh seem like a bad child.....but she need a proper cutarse with a electric cord........all that racial stuff probably coming from her household and she keep mentioning that pension for a reason possibly........I highly doubt she will get into trouble again after this incident