10 Things Way More Intimate Than Sex

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun

By Laura Snyder

Think you and your sweetheart are closer than close? We can think of a few things that are much more intimate than just getting it on...

1. Sharing a good morning kiss - tongues and all - before you've washed or brushed anything.
2. Taking him with you while you're shopping - for swimwear.
3. Introducing her to your ex.
4. Sleeping together at your parents.
5. Leaving him alone with your purse.

6. Admitting your credit card debt.
7. Admitting you cry at some commercials.

8. Letting him witness your elaborate getting-ready routine (complete with bleaching, waxing and plucking).
9. Exchanging housekeys
10. Really, really deep eye contact.

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
I did once, (Number 1 that is) but that's because it was more of a nap than sleep, Soooo, there wasn't alot of bad breath in the area!

Rummy

Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic
Yeah well naps are different. But I refuse to wake up & kiss after a full nights sleep.

N

n/a

Hmm that was cute but I know my man not holdin meh purse my brother's does complain too.

The eye contact ting works for I does feel like I melting at times.

ust to add to the list:
Huggin while watching a movie
Having those sensitive convo that when yuh done u feel all mushy mushy inside.

pennywhine

empressedu said:

By Laura Snyder

Think you and your sweetheart are closer than close? We can think of a few things that are much more intimate than just getting it on...

1. Sharing a good morning kiss - tongues and all - before you've washed or brushed anything.
2. Taking him with you while you're shopping - for swimwear.
3. Introducing her to your ex.
4. Sleeping together at your parents.
5. Leaving him alone with your purse.

7. Admitting you cry at some commercials.

8. Letting him witness your elaborate getting-ready routine (complete with bleaching, waxing and plucking).
9. Exchanging housekeys
10. Really, really deep eye contact.
*yawns* and thinks to self, cute!! but I still prefer foopsin

Cimo 2

KingBea...
empressedu said:

By Laura Snyder

3. Introducing her to your ex

9. Exchanging housekeys

All of these must go

1. if yah breath tink not stink but tink you khia get no kiss from me .Sorry jus tellin the truth.
3.No motherf**king why.Hey I don't know about ya'll but some of my ex's....Well lets jus say there are some overlapping relationships in the past.
6.I don't care cause me narh pay dem did it once and F**ked up my credit .
8.Yeah let me see that $h!t here's why.A: I can cut thatt process down the next time we go out.**Baby you dont need eye liner around your lips**...etc...
B:I will know exactly at what point I can try to get some @$$ before we go out,and before your to faqr in the process.So yes show me that.
9.the only time this happens is when we're living I've had keys offered to me and they have all been turned down cause i not giving mine out .Again sorry jus the truth.
Otherthan these yeah that is cute and romantic.**girls are so silly**:grabit :eek: :p