Thread: why?

Credits

Angry why?

I don't believe this....what do you have to do just to be safe around here??? How good would life be without ####################z...just when you thought ####################z was out of the news....HERE DEY COME AGAIN

IPOD Murder

oh and that's not all...

Another Biased Attack

and it just GOTTA be Brooklyn......dats it....anywhere out of brooklyn now (flatbush 2 be precise), ah gone

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyPantha20
    I don't believe this....what do you have to do just to be safe around here??? How good would life be without ####################z...just when you thought ####################z was out of the news....HERE DEY COME AGAIN

IPOD Murder

oh and that's not all...

Another Biased Attack

and it just GOTTA be Brooklyn......dats it....anywhere out of brooklyn now (flatbush 2 be precise), ah gone
    I don't know, why don't you leave and we will see eh Pantha.

Seriously, I can't/wont label them that. Those wee stupid, and oppurtunistic attacks nothing more. In all honesty I must say that I would think that these things(attacks) would be happening with greated frequency(sad). I'm sorry to hear that this happen, and I do think that those two yutes should get the max of there punishment, because of the premeditation of it, and the diliberateness in which they carried it out.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cimo 2
    I don't know, why don't you leave and we will see eh Pantha.

Seriously, I can't/wont label them that. Those wee stupid, and oppurtunistic attacks nothing more. In all honesty I must say that I would think that these things(attacks) would be happening with greated frequency(sad). I'm sorry to hear that this happen, and I do think that those two yutes should get the max of there punishment, because of the premeditation of it, and the diliberateness in which they carried it out.

the movin part was just a joke

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyPantha20
    the movin part was just a joke
    I know as was my response to that part. Trust I feel the same way on my most basic level, I cussin these brothers too. But then my higher functions kick in and I still have to think that upliftment for all will save more lives in the long run.