Thread: If Toronto Gets Rid of All......

PTM
    Credits

If Toronto Gets Rid of All......

blacks, the murder rate will be so low. Did know that we only make up a small fraction of the population, yet we account for way over 50% of the murder victims and we are also committing more that 50% of the murders. What the hell is worng with us? I am PISSED. It's not the white man putting the guns in our hands, nor is it the white man pulling the trigger. I see no one on the streets protesting. If it were a police officer who shot one of us all those so called "black leaders" will be up in arms.

Let's be up in arms too when our young men are killing each other. Are we in a f#@&ing war zone? Black me just keep killing black me. I am terrified to go to a club. I can't enjoy my type of music with others like me. SHAMEFUL!

Credits
    You've given the Canadian government enough AMMO to kick all minorities out of the country lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by p'tanimas
    blacks, the murder rate will be so low. Did know that we only make up a small fraction of the population, yet we account for way over 50% of the murder victims and we are also committing more that 50% of the murders. What the hell is worng with us? I am PISSED. It's not the white man putting the guns in our hands, nor is it the white man pulling the trigger. I see no one on the streets protesting. If it were a police officer who shot one of us all those so called "black leaders" will be up in arms.

Let's be up in arms too when our young men are killing each other. Are we in a f#@&ing war zone? Black me just keep killing black me. I am terrified to go to a club. I can't enjoy my type of music with others like me. SHAMEFUL!
    Its truly disgusting.....

LiBrAzzz rule ;) Sweet Like Sugar Can's Avatar Sweet Like Sugar Can is offline
    Credits
    reality iz jus sad

Registered User product of the Sun's Avatar product of the Sun is offline
    Credits
    I really feel you on this one and the thing that hurts me the most is that innocent people are being injured and sometimes killed b/c of this stupidness. It hurts to know that a child was shot 4 times while PLAYING!!!! and for what!!!! for what reason??? when you go to a club you have to worry about if your gonna be the victim of someone elses beef. It's really sad

Credits
    Maybe the Toronto Government see a Population Control advantage, thru our own actions to each other....

Credits

Crime

p'tanimas blacks, the murder rate will be so low. Did know that we only make up a small fraction of the population, yet we account for way over 50% of the murder victims and we are also committing more that 50% of the murders. What the hell is worng with us? I am PISSED. It's not the white man putting the guns in our hands, nor is it the white man pulling the trigger. I see no one on the streets protesting. If it were a police officer who shot one of us all those so called "black leaders" will be up in arms.
    I definitely feel your anguish, for every time I hear of murder victims that happen to be black I cringe. I really do. However, I also believe that there is an equal distribution of criminals among all racial groups; and that blacks are no more likely to commit violent crimes than others. Statistics at times may give the incorrect impression that blacks a more prone to be involved in a violent crime e.g. murder. In fact, what the statistics confirms more than anything is that black people kill black people and that white people kill white people. The F.B.I. 2003statistics(http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_03/pdf/toc03.pdf) show not much difference in the rates between whites and blacks for both offenders and victims. The disproportion i.e. total black population and murder rate that is often cited can be attributed to many other societal ills like poverty, unemployment etc, etc. For it is obvious that areas white or black with high unemployment rate, there tends to be higher crimes rate and it usually just so happens that there are more areas of color that fit this profile. I am not sure about the areas that you are referring to, but in a general sense this is usually the case in a country. But, really I understand your anger and feel you because we need to really deal with our communities and our youth and be that again a COMMUNITY in the true essence of the word.

Juksan Stabbs
    Pitbulls attack MAYBE 3 times a year and they got banned...yet in a 2 hour span there were 7 shootings couple weeks ago and nuhbawy en even get ketch all now like rashole!!

Registered User small_island_descent's Avatar small_island_descent is offline
    Credits
    I'm telling u, every time I hear about these shootings, it pains me. WTF are we killing each other for ? Nothing. Literally nothing. Nobody, nowhere, has become better off for it. Soon, u gonna have police harassing black youths all over the city and no one is gonna say a damn thing because as far as people are concerned, we brought it on ourselves with all the crimes we commit.

I tell I love being black, I just wish I could make some other people not black so my race woulden't get screwed over because of them. I need a big a$$ can of whiteout.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs
    Pitbulls attack MAYBE 3 times a year and they got banned...yet in a 2 hour span there were 7 shootings couple weeks ago and nuhbawy en even get ketch all now like rashole!!

so blasted true

p'tanimas I have to disagree with slightly...I do think that if the system wasn't allowing guns to be filtered in so easily things would be different...gunmakers continue to make more guns and the continue to enter our cities...like Stabbs said after few attacks pitbulls were banned...why can't something be done about guns in our city? There are more than enough out there, why do more have to come in? My questions may seem naive to some, but this is the first thing that I have to say on this subject

Now to my Black men that are out there acting the fool, I don't even know where to begin....I lost a beautiful friend three weeks ago....a beautiful beautiful person who was and would have continued to make such an impact on our community. He(Loyan Gilao) was minding his own business when some dumb-ass hooligan opened fire. I can't understand why...sometimes I wish I could get into these ppls minds. What is lacking in your lives that you feel you have the right to go and take someone elses? What kind of sick pleasure do you get from this and why don't you have any remorse?

I would like to believe that things will change for the better, but when? How many more have to die innocent deaths?*sigh*

Credits
    See my comments in the "I hate hustlas" thread in Vex I Vex. Look as far as I'm concerned no gun control whatsoever would do anything. These guys would kill with even a butterknife if need be.

They don't wanna work. They want fast money, period. They want fast money........and a short life.