Thread: Fallujah...the hidden massacre.

Toppa_Toppa

Fallujah...the hidden massacre.

It's the link to a video. I started to look at it but I couldn't continue after a few seconds.

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle10907.htm

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa
    It's the link to a video. I started to look at it but I couldn't continue after a few seconds.

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle10907.htm
    Thanks for the link. Itís interesting now the media spins war...as if no innocent people are being killed. The US, as the aggressor dropped bombs that killed A LOT OF women, babies etc. Forget that "precision bombing" that they try to shove down our throats...a bomb is a bomb... A 500 pond bomb means plenty destruction and enormous loss of lives.

Credits
    The video wont play...dang.

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by recess
    Thanks for the link. Itís interesting now the media spins war...as if no innocent people are being killed. The US, as the aggressor dropped bombs that killed A LOT OF women, babies etc. Forget that "precision bombing" that they try to shove down our throats...a bomb is a bomb... A 500 pond bomb means plenty destruction and enormous loss of lives.
    You watched the entire video? What did it show? I couldn't watch it man ah doh like to see them kinna thing.

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by currygyal
    The video wont play...dang.
    Well ah just went on the link. After yuh click play the first time, yuh'll have to wait a lil while n then the button would come back on and yuh'll have to click play again n then it'll play. Yuh had tuh give it time tuh download.

Credits

Cool

Ah juss watch it. Rhell sad dred! Rhell sad!

Credits
    It's long but I have to finish the rest at home.

It's just heartwrenching...

Toppa_Toppa
    Allyuh tell meh wha allyuh see nah? I fraid tuh watch it.

Credits
    The film contains some appalling images of what man will do to man (woman and children).
    If only half of what was shown and said is true then the Govrnments of th USA and UK should be ashamed of their actions.

Credits
    It truly was devestating...sad...very sad what man will do...

Credits
    this is absolutly SINFUL. no one should treat another humanbeing this way. death is irreversable and a slow chemical death. i wouldnt inflict on another animal much less another person killing a person clearly surrendering, or taking the life of a mother & their child.... I think all of the US & UK should cryout on behalf of the dead & innocent. this is just one more reason to work a lil harder to love meh brethern & sisteren regardless which part of the world dey from
    Recognize The ORIGIONAL,
    There Can Be Only ONE!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSocaPrincess
    this is absolutly SINFUL. no one should treat another humanbeing this way. death is irreversable and a slow chemical death. i wouldnt inflict on another animal much less another person killing a person clearly surrendering, or taking the life of a mother & their child.... I think all of the US & UK should cryout on behalf of the dead & innocent. this is just one more reason to work a lil harder to love meh brethern & sisteren regardless which part of the world dey from
    An excellent thought, however, it's just not goin to happen. We'll still get many turning a blind eye to the truth and some accepting is as what should be!