Thread: BROAD and STRAIGHT NOSE: ALL INDIGENOUS TO AFRICAN

Credits

BROAD and STRAIGHT NOSE: ALL INDIGENOUS TO AFRICAN

Well???????

Credits
    But of course. As much as many want to hate on Europeans, they are Afrodescent. The "Caucasian" look originated in Africa.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA
    Well???????
    so then i guess its not wrong for me to say i wish i had the straight variety...right?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    so then i guess its not wrong for me to say i wish i had the straight variety...right?
    Of COURSE NOT.

As LONG as your MIND is FREE from the PSEUDOSCIENCE of the WESTERN WORLD, you have the RIGHT, as an AFRICAN or a person of AFRICAN DESCENT to say that your NOSE, be it BROAD, STRAIGHT or NARROW is INDIGENOUS to the MOTHERLAND.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    Of course then the argument could be brought as to why are you antagonistic to your West African ancestry.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Otorongo
    Of course then the argument could be brought as to why are you antagonistic to your West African ancestry.
    that is an assumption.. isn't it?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot
    that is an assumption.. isn't it?
    Hence, the statement, the argument could be brought. Not a definite, but a postulation that could be used.

Credits
    Hmmm, I'm over here laughing because then every who is of mixed african/e. indian descent and think they owe their straight nose to their indian ancestors may be wrong? Even in my own family I hear nonsense like "she doh even look dougla but at least she have a nice straight nose".

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva
    Hmmm, I'm over here laughing because then every who is of mixed african/e. indian descent and think they owe their straight nose to their indian ancestors may be wrong? Even in my own family I hear nonsense like "she doh even look dougla but at least she have a nice straight nose".
    Chances are they are not. Consider this. The world's population is like a rainbow of features (not just color) Gradual variation occurs from one set to the other. And this was pretty constant until the advent of mass migrations where people moved faster than bodies could ever adapt to minuscule pressures of the environment. So now you have people in one are who look "green" so to speak, through natural variation. Others may look "red" and "blue" but when they mix, some come out looking "green."

West Africans do not carry Ethiopian phenotypes (except those of the Bantu who migrated East), Neither do Indians. Yet both groups have some similarities to Ethiopians. But when they mix, many children will look just like Ethiopians. Just like many mulattos look like Arabs, etc, etc.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Otorongo
    Chances are they are not. Consider this. The world's population is like a rainbow of features (not just color) Gradual variation occurs from one set to the other. And this was pretty constant until the advent of mass migrations where people moved faster than bodies could ever adapt to minuscule pressures of the environment. So now you have people in one are who look "green" so to speak, through natural variation. Others may look "red" and "blue" but when they mix, some come out looking "green."

West Africans do not carry Ethiopian phenotypes (except those of the Bantu who migrated East), Neither do Indians. Yet both groups have some similarities to Ethiopians. But when they mix, many children will look just like Ethiopians. Just like many mulattos look like Arabs, etc, etc.
    That makes sense. The whole science of our appearances is interesting just because. What's real sad is the reasons most people are so caught up in it and I don't just mean the black/white/other thing but the way we tear people apart to decide if they fit the definition of beauty is crazy.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva
    That makes sense. The whole science of our appearances is interesting just because. What's real sad is the reasons most people are so caught up in it and I don't just mean the black/white/other thing but the way we tear people apart to decide if they fit the definition of beauty is crazy.
    I agree wholeheartedly.