Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AVOID Eating Chicken WINGS frequently- NO JOKE!

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits

AVOID Eating Chicken WINGS frequently- NO JOKE!

Good reading always check with your Doctor and ask questions

AVOID Eating Chicken WINGS frequently - Especially Ladies-This is Not a Joke

A TRUE STORY...! A friend of mine recently had a growth in her womb and she underwent an operation to remove the cyst. The cyst removed was filled with a dark colored blood. She thought that she would be recovered after the surgery but she was terribly wrong. A relapse occurred just a few months later. Distressed, she rushed down to her gynecologist for a consultation. During her consultation, her doctor asked her a question that puzzled her. He asked if she was a frequent consumer of chicken wings and she replied yes, wondering as to how he knew of her eating habits.

You see, the truth is in this modern day and age; chickens are injected with steroids to accelerate their growth so that the needs of this society can be met. This need is none other than the need for food. Chickens that are injected with steroids are usually given the shot at the neck or the wings. Therefore, it is in these places that the highest concentration of steroids exists. These steroids have terrifying effects on the body as it accelerates growth. It has an even more dangerous effect in the presence of female hormones, this leads to women being more prone to the growth of a cyst in the womb. Therefore, I advise the people out there to watch their diets and to lower their frequency of consuming chicken wings!

People, who receive this email, please forward it to your friends and loved ones. I am sure no one wants to see him or her suffer!

Credits
    dam Babylon !!! Is there anything safe to eat

Credits
    This is true for real, my sister-in-law called me recently and told me her 17 year old daughter had female complications and when she went to the doctor she told her that she needs to chill out on eating chicken for awhile because of the steroids that they inject them with, and this is in Trinidad I'm talking about.

Credits

I'm not gonna lie....

I love to get some chicken wings and fried rice every now and then, but these days, you never know

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by kevlocks
    I love to get some chicken wings and fried rice every now and then, but these days, you never know
    Fe real at this rate I'm going to be a Vegan

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini4life
    This is true for real, my sister-in-law called me recently and told me her 17 year old daughter had female complications and when she went to the doctor she told her that she needs to chill out on eating chicken for awhile because of the steroids that they inject them with, and this is in Trinidad I'm talking about.
    That is pressha. I is not no major fan ah wings anyhow so I go be aiight hopefully. I have a muslim friend that was telling me bout the "halal" way which is similar to kosher. The chickens are to be raised naturally and fed natural grains like in the old days. No steriods and hormones to accelarate growth.

NJ
    Credits
    The best thing to do is get organic chicken. You can see and taste the difference in the chicken.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancientwomyn

A TRUE STORY...! A friend of mine recently had a growth in her womb and she underwent an operation to remove the cyst. The cyst removed was filled with a dark colored blood. She thought that she would be recovered after the surgery but she was terribly wrong. A relapse occurred just a few months later. Distressed, she rushed down to her gynecologist for a consultation. During her consultation, her doctor asked her a question that puzzled her. He asked if she was a frequent consumer of chicken wings and she replied yes, wondering as to how he knew of her eating habits.

You see, the truth is in this modern day and age; chickens are injected with steroids to accelerate their growth so that the needs of this society can be met. This need is none other than the need for food. Chickens that are injected with steroids are usually given the shot at the neck or the wings. Therefore, it is in these places that the highest concentration of steroids exists. These steroids have terrifying effects on the body as it accelerates growth. It has an even more dangerous effect in the presence of female hormones, this leads to women being more prone to the growth of a cyst in the womb. Therefore, I advise the people out there to watch their diets and to lower their frequency of consuming chicken wings!

People, who receive this email, please forward it to your friends and loved ones. I am sure no one wants to see him or her suffer!

in case ahyuh doh know, iz not only chicken dem duz give growth hormones an steroids to!! the beef (cow)yuh eat, the milk dah come fram dah cow, deh pork al lhave it! so unless yuh buy organic meat and milk, which cost twice as much, yuh stuck wid deh growth hormones !!

Credits
    A co-worker orders from this place because of how animals are treated in the food production process.

http://www.grassorganic.com/

elq
    Credits
    kaboom look who stepped in da room

mr. urbanlegend man
    http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/wingcyst.asp

Claim: Growth hormones injected into chicken wings cause ovarian cysts in women.

Origins: This Chicken warning about chicken wings causing ovarian cysts first showed up in the snopes.com mailbox in April 2004. It is a tall tale, nothing more, an expression of widespread anxiety concerning animal products and hormones. Agricultural advances of a nature so as to not be well understood by the average person have instilled in us a sense of concern about the foods we eat we fear that unbeknownst to us what we are ingesting is loaded with substances that are doing us untold amounts of
    harm.

Credits

hmph good ting I does only eat chicken back and breast.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    kaboom look who stepped in da room

mr. urbanlegend man
    http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/wingcyst.asp

Claim: Growth hormones injected into chicken wings cause ovarian cysts in women.

Origins: This Chicken warning about chicken wings causing ovarian cysts first showed up in the snopes.com mailbox in April 2004. It is a tall tale, nothing more, an expression of widespread anxiety concerning animal products and hormones. Agricultural advances of a nature so as to not be well understood by the average person have instilled in us a sense of concern about the foods we eat we fear that unbeknownst to us what we are ingesting is loaded with substances that are doing us untold amounts of
    harm.

thanks for the clear up... but mi still doh trust de meat in da country... lol

Credits
    thanks for the clear up... but mi still doh trust de meat in da country... lol
    As well you shouldn't...most commercially raised chickens are brought to market after 4 months. Yup folks...dem big hardback chicken allyuh buying in Key Food only 4 months old...but have more breast than Dolly Parton thanks to the wonders of Crop and Farm Science.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark
    As well you shouldn't...most commercially raised chickens are brought to market after 4 months. Yup folks...dem big hardback chicken allyuh buying in Key Food only 4 months old...but have more breast than Dolly Parton thanks to the wonders of Crop and Farm Science.

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
    Thank GOD I'm VEGAN!

Credits
    Everything nowadays is bad 4 u. I goin 2 keep eating my chicken.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast