Thread: Your THOUGHTS?

Credits

Your THOUGHTS?

So me and me moms in de car yesterday, leaving de market....We attempt to merge into traffic...I hail up a man to see if he would let us in...but to my surprise he twisted his face and pretended to not see me....so we wait because the light is still red....Mind you there are two cars (that came after us) beside us waiting to turn into CVS...(normal thing...man lets us in and two cars waiting to turn wait till traffic clears)...However dis did not happen...instead when the light turn...de man moves up as to stop my mom from merging and beckons the other TWO drivers to come and turn in front he...mind you dis holds up traffic behind he and allows the light to turn back red ...I quickly understood his angle...however my mom can't believe so she assumes he will let us in too...but de man speeds up, nearly causing a collision....

Dumbfounded...now my former self or had I been by myself I would have politely turned down the window and asked for excuse...but seeing my life'sworth were in the car I held back...The funny thing is we meet up at the same light...dis man did not even look our way...instead his eyes starred front, in every effort to avoid eye contact...

Now the fact that the driver was caucasion, and the two drivers he let in were caucasion, and the fact that he had a nazi flag on his car had nothing to do with it...right?

Debate 101 in meh office dis mawin...what do u think?

Credits
    He was def. a racist.

Credits
    u know the answer

Credits
    I hate it when they* boast when they are driving away or far, but when you are pulled up beside them or close to them, they say nothing.

He's shock up close, and a bad man from far.

*they meaning anyone in general....

Credits
    yuh done know dem kinda mofos .............

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JACHINYGAL
    Now the fact that the driver was caucasion, and the two drivers he let in were caucasion, and the fact that he had a nazi flag on his car had nothing to do with it...right?
    Debate 101 in meh office dis mawin...what do u think?
    Sounds like where I live...anyways my opinion would be different that's why some of the bass ackward people down in here in So. MD don't like black people like me, I do something ignorant like flip them off, and keep it moving. Too many where I live though, so I just seem them as jackasses.

Credits
    Funny, we can all agree but others feel it was because he didn't SEE my mom ...or maybe he didn't NOTICE ME hail him up...INTERESTING

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    Funny, dis was me this morning........merge lane going onto the 95, punk see my blinkers on from way back and I know he knows it's a merge lane, cause u shld see he speeding to not let me in.......so another latino infront me edging to not let me in also and de one behind start blowing........Now dat was his mistake right there.............he get cursed left right and center and I still go infront him too........stupid @$$ $################........

So early in the morning had me calling the devil instead of hailing up the Lord.........

Is like when they see certain types of black drivers, they just don't let them in, bet you if it was a real ghetto car and thug looking guy, they would let them in with no problem.