Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: your parents ever told u about the people they dealt with B4 each other?

Credits

your parents ever told u about the people they dealt with B4 each other?

my mom was telling me about this nice looking african guy that adored her sooooo much. He was an olympic runner for africa and he was also studying medicine with a group of doctors in guyana. She met him at a party that she was not invited to. They courted for like 8 months then he asked her to marry him and she refused. then he went to africa for like a month and came back wit one bigass ivory necklace dat look like it did made outta tiger teet. she showed it to her mom and grannie say, "DOH WEAR DAT TING GAL. DAT IS HE PEOPLE OBEAH CAW CAW"

she also said that one time, they both went over to his friends house to have dinner. They picked up his friend from work and drove to the house. when they entered, the friend's wife got down on her knees and bowed to her husband.

in the car going back home, my mom asked why the wife got on her knees. the african explained to her that bowing is how african women honour their husbands. my mom say, "god gimee two knees tuh pray, not tuh bow tuh no man. not me and DAT"

and they eventually broke up

Credits
    a u sure we not related bcuz my mom love off an african guy too I knew there was a reason we are friends.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    my mom was telling me about this nice looking african guy that adored her sooooo much. He was an olympic runner for africa and he was also studying medicine with a group of doctors in guyana. She met him at a party that she was not invited to. They courted for like 8 months then he asked her to marry him and she refused. then he went to africa for like a month and came back wit one bigass ivory necklace dat look like it did made outta tiger teet. she showed it to her mom and grannie say, "DOH WEAR DAT TING GAL. DAT IS HE PEOPLE OBEAH CAW CAW"

she also said that one time, they both went over to his friends house to have dinner. They picked up his friend from work and drove to the house. when they entered, the friend's wife got down on her knees and bowed to her husband.

in the car going back home, my mom asked why the wife got on her knees. the african explained to her that bowing is how african women honour their husbands. my mom say, "god gimee two knees tuh pray, not tuh bow tuh no man. not me and DAT"

who the hell cares you loser

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSTY CUTLASS
    who the hell cares you loser
    your fadda cares

*pulls up my panties*

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by niecey372
    a u sure we not related bcuz my mom love off an african guy too I knew there was a reason we are friends.
    yuh last name BRUHmahmiti

Credits
    who the hell cares you

damn...jus so!!!!

Credits
    your fadda cares

*pulls up my panties*
    bout time you wearing panties, I was getting tired of seeing you wearing cut up t shirts between yuh legs

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrini1
    damn...jus so!!!!
    doh mind he.....he have muh autogragh and i not even famous

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by niecey372
    i have a feeling dem african man does licky licky everyday or someting

Credits
    doh mind he.....he have muh autogragh and i not even famous
    de only reason I took it was to have yuh finger print to see if you really is my sister baby father

Credits
    de only reason I took it was to have yuh finger print to see if you really is my sister baby father
    dont let me call a certain somebody in here tuh control yuh.

Credits

my dad told me that he didnt have his first girlfriend until when he was 19....i told him that something must be bin wrong with he....
    ☆ JUICY ☆

Credits
    dont let me call a certain somebody in here tuh control yuh.
    man a big bad man

play fair please

NJ
    Credits

my mom did, but her strory is nowhere near as interesting as your moms.

Credits
    i have a feeling dem african man does licky licky everyday or someting

mayb yuh right

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast