Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your page on Twitter

ank
    Credits

Your page on Twitter

Could you show me ?

Pebbles362436
    Ank you didn't get the memo on this.lol My twitter account is my professional page. I happen to own my own company so about 80% of the folks that follow us on twitter are some of the other Big and Top Caribbean companies. So only if any other imix peepers that also have their own Caribbean company then I think that it MIGHT be safe for them to post their twitter link on imix. I don't have a problem networking with other imix establish professionals.

T-MAKAA
    All dis sneaky sh** to find out where bacchus is..

Pebbles362436
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    All dis sneaky sh** to find out where bacchus is..
    Oh hor that's what this thread is all about It's just another trap for those imixers still stalking folks for internet @ss.

Credits
    NO

you too damn nosy

ank
    Credits
    I got requests some to join the site .. but I dont think that is fun.

ank
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436 View Post
    Ank you didn't get the memo on this.lol My twitter account is my professional page. I happen to own my own company so about 80% of the folks that follow us on twitter are some of the other Big and Top Caribbean companies. So only if any other imix peepers that also have their own Caribbean company then I think that it MIGHT be safe for them to post their twitter link on imix. I don't have a problem networking with other imix establish professionals.
    which is fun for you here or twitter ?

Pebbles362436
    Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    which is fun for you here or twitter ?
    Yeah for me I use Twitter only for professional reasons. Twitter works great mainly for company owners to network with eachother. It also works for famous celebs who's fans care what they are tweeting about. However, after you have over 500 followers it can get very hard to follow and keep up with the all various tweets/updates because your wall starts moving very fast. For example, when Haiti had the earthquake because of the folks within my network I was able to get a lot of info very fast. It is also a great website that you can't get spam emails and fete flyers from the 10 million West Indian promoters.lol

Imix for me is mainly to get jokes and entertainment.
    Last edited by Pebbles362436; 02-11-2010 at 06:15 PM.

Credits
    Yeah for me I think Twitter is only for professional reasons. Twitter is great for mainly for company owners to network with eachother. It also works for famous celebs who's fans care what they are tweeting about. However, after you have over 500 followers it can get very hard to follow and keep up with the all various tweets/updates because your wall starts moving very fast. It is also a great website that you can't get spam emails and fete flyers from the 10 million West Indian promoters.lol

I agree....which is why I don't have a twitter
    I'm at peace with myself....you can have the bitterness.

ank
    Credits
    Yeah for me I use Twitter is only for professional reasons. Twitter is great for mainly for company owners to network with eachother. It also works for famous celebs who's fans care what they are tweeting about. However, after you have over 500 followers it can get very hard to follow and keep up with the all various tweets/updates because your wall starts moving very fast. It is also a great website that you can't get spam emails and fete flyers from the 10 million West Indian promoters.lol

interesting .

I'm not doing any job on the net , no need to get that much fans on twitter . and I like the way of you being here , me too. being here is for joking and having fun.
    the person who sent me the request to join the site runs a company , but I will keep chatting and support on Facebook .
    Thank you for telling me

ank
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I agree....which is why I don't have a twitter
    why you come here..

T-MAKAA

Credits
    your exactly right which is why i have a personal and professional....*sigh* my poor phone lol
    Recognize The ORIGIONAL,
    There Can Be Only ONE!

Credits

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast