Thread: As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner,

Credits

As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner,

to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is - I collect your facking head. Just like this facker here. Now, if any of you sons of b*^@%es got anything else to say, now's the facking time!!!!!!

...................O-REN ISHII!!!

Credits

Re: As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner,

Originally posted by nytrini
    to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is - I collect your facking head. Just like this facker here. Now, if any of you sons of b*^@%es got anything else to say, now's the facking time!!!!!!

Ah love dat scene...

Credits

Re: As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner,

she was de sh*t till she got her wig split :p

Credits

I can't believe it
    after all this time
    I finally found the reason for our friendship

VERY GOOD

PS: And I still don't like your $@@@

Credits

Re: Re: As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner,

Originally posted by visuallynice
    I can't believe it
    after all this time
    I finally found the reason for our friendship

VERY GOOD

PS: And I still don't like your $@@@
    dont worry, the feelings are mutual!! :p