Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your gettin sleeepppyyyy........

Credits

Your gettin sleeepppyyyy........

Ok I mix family.. is it just me or dis does happen to yall too...
    ok u come back from lunch ya belly nice and full and ya feelin nice.you get back to your desk to answer ya phone or catchin up on work and all of dey sudden u gettin druppsy!!!! I get back from lunch and im talkin to a customer. i getting real sleepy and i close me eyes and dey next ting i know i hear a dial tone!!!!!!!!! de phone hang up cause i catch a quick nap on him!!:o oh bwoy.. I feel so ashame.. So i just go to dey car and catch a quick ten min. in dey backseat :).. Does it happen to yall too???

Credits

RE: Your gettin sleeepppyyyy........

Yeah, i just close(and lock) my door, recline my chair and tek in a few Zzzs. De worst ting is to have a meeting right after lunch, with the kinda big lunches I does eat.

Credits

used to happen to me a lot when i did telemarketing back in the day...fall asleep mid-sentence!! what's funny is i am feeling mad drowsy right now, then i see you post about it!

SSS
    Credits

I sleepy right now but I don't know if that counts because from the time I enter this company until I leave I does feel sleepy.

Like this morning I got to work late (as usual) and start yawning and so did my co-worker, hear she "---- could you stop yawning don't you know it contagious"

Credits

My grandmother used to call that "####################rits" to this day I still laugh at that word.

One Love
    American By Birth, Guyanese By Blood!!

Credits

If I had a nickel for all de times I fall asleep at mi desk in full view of everyone, I would be rich today!! I don't even need to eat a big lunch....

"Out of many, One People"

Credits

Well, this happens to me every day people. Sometimes, I position my chair so from the back people can't tell if I'm sleeping. Lord ah feelng de itis as we speak. After eating...thhose...2....sli....ces...snorrrrrrrrreeeeeeee

Credits

let's face it guys, we don't like to be in de people wuk, because if we were in a fete or somewhere more interesting, sleep would def NOT be on our minds!

for ex, every morning i hate to wake up for work, BUT if i had to wake up early to catch a flight to go somewhere, ah flyin' up quick quick, full ah energy!

Credits

Have you guy's ever tried going to your boss or supervisor and saying

" Boss ah rel tired and ting tuh ting ting... ah going an take ah likkle BEP dey.. give meh like ah 15 tuh 20 min an ah go be back on de job "

Give it a Shot.. I can't guarantee it will work but i can guarantee you this

DAT YUH BACKSIDE GO BE ON DE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE!!! :o
    IF all yuh like tuh sleep so.. why all yuh doh go Wuk fuh SERTA MATTRESS ???...I hear part of de job over dey is tuh TEST de products...Nutten betta dan tessing ah MATTRESS.. :) :) :)

Credits

especially if you go and drink liqour on your lunch break...it's the church of BEDrock...with a sermon from pastor MATTRESS when i get back to my desk..........shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

i try not to eat such a heavy lunch.....no more steaks or gyros from habeeb muhameed.......i get jello and smoothies....and i go shoe shopping with the cash i save.......it's called strategic planning

Don't study it.

Credits

YOU AND I MUS WORK THE SAME PLACE

As I finish my head wanted to crash through the computer screen not even Islandmix was able to help. I went to d car and take a 20. I cool so far can any one help. It real embrassing this happens to me everyda and I tired drinking pepsi. I know it would help going to sleep b4 3 but everyday so after lunch. It's real bothersome. But don't you realize when it's near closing time yuh energy come back?

trinitat

i just come back from a liquid lunch meeting and ah tired fuh so - tequila puts me to sleep but of course, that's what the client wanted :o ah sitting here now, only propping meh eyelid open so ah doh fall asleep at de desk :)

doh lemme bring ah home food for lunch, dais it - ah fall asleep in meh office and everybody thought i left and went home when ah wake up 2 hours later :o ah say "well yes, ah going straight to unemployment now!"

Credits

Well , I have it easy , I work ah 3pm to 11pm shift , so I eat around 6 pm and by 7pm meh foot pon meh desk and a takin a 20min . See how it pays to work in the night ,yuh doh have no damn manager up your a$$ .

prettidolli16t

Prettidolli

Gyro's are good, but shoe shopping is the BEST!!!! I've heard about ########################itis, but I can't AFFORD to sleep on the job!!!

Credits

ohh bwoy... i anit know yall catch "Niggrait" dat bad!!!lol :) But i really catch it when i bring lunch from home!! oh gosh right after i eat i have to take a nap or i go be driballin on dey ppl keyboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast