Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Alpha Unit
  • 2 Post By EloquenceInc
  • 2 Post By NikkiGiovanni

Thread: "You would know when the police, comes and shoot your kid"....

Credits

"You would know when the police, comes and shoot your kid"....

Me: That'll never happen! My child does not be on the street at all hours of the night. My child is either in the safety of her home, or out somewhere doing something constructive with supervision. I doubt your kid is doing any of the above, and that's why your child has the likelihood of being shot by the police.

the muthafcker storms off and calls me Uncle Tom....audacity.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    It might be reality, buh daz ah rell fock up ting to say still doh eh.
    ladyrastafari likes this.
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Me: That'll never happen! My child does not be on the street at all hours of the night. My child is either in the safety of her home, or out somewhere doing something constructive with supervision. I doubt your kid is doing any of the above, and that's why your child has the likelihood of being shot by the police.

the muthafcker storms off and calls me Uncle Tom....audacity.
    ...wait you breed somebody?

...WAIT somebody let YOU breed har?

lols I couldn't resist.

Okay on a serious note...you know you love being considered anything but a typical black person. Uncle Tom.
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    ...wait you breed somebody?

...WAIT somebody let YOU breed har?

lols I couldn't resist.

Okay on a serious note...you know you love being considered anything but a typical black person. Uncle Tom.
    Black people need to clean up their community, instead of allowing outsiders to come in and do it. Then want to criticise the job they doing...smh.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Black people need to clean up their community, instead of allowing outsiders to come in and do it. Then want to criticise the job they doing...smh.
    I agree...control your children and teach them SELF-control when they young...or when they older the police and the courts will control them for you. And they won't be half as nice about it.

Also, we teach our kids too much EXTERNAL controls...beatings and fear of outside things. When they grow up they only respect who can beat the life out of them or kill them.

We need to teach them INTERNAL controls that will be there when they get older. Teach them to want to do the right thing to please you, to make a conscious choice between two options with the consequences of each given in advance, teach them the better way to handle something next time it comes up...etc.

Black people always showing off like they raise their kids better than white people yet black people kids grow into the most troublesome adults, going by the jail populations...they have no internal controls and when a man is an adult, when a woman big...you can beat them and expect a beating back or for them to be immune to it after eleventeen years of your licks and nagging...
    TC and ladyrastafari like this.

TC
    Credits
    I agree...control your children and teach them SELF-control when they young...or when they older the police and the courts will control them for you. And they won't be half as nice about it.

Also, we teach our kids too much EXTERNAL controls...beatings and fear of outside things. When they grow up they only respect who can beat the life out of them or kill them.

We need to teach them INTERNAL controls that will be there when they get older. Teach them to want to do the right thing to please you, to make a conscious choice between two options with the consequences of each given in advance, teach them the better way to handle something next time it comes up...etc.

Black people always showing off like they raise their kids better than white people yet black people kids grow into the most troublesome adults, going by the jail populations...they have no internal controls and when a man is an adult, when a woman big...you can beat them and expect a beating back or for them to be immune to it after eleventeen years of your licks and nagging...
    This is a very big post Browni.

Credits

did you really just type that???

i am not going to even address it...*sigh*
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

TC
    Credits
    Is the truth though.

Credits

my parents ALWAYS said this!
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    Is the truth though.
    ummm no it's not....

white people are way more troubled than black people....their sense of entitlement have them not being able to deal with being told no and such...

they have no sense of responsibility and are very neglectful and negligent....and they most definitely lack accountability...they are wild and out of control...and they lack self control...they are far LESS disciplined than the average black person, because they don't have to be

the reason why jails are filled with black people has nothing to do with how black people are raised vs white people...but based on a system that seeks to keep them imprisoned....
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    okay i get what you are saying nikki.. but i dont think either of these arguments are entirely correct.. true the jails are filled with black people and for many reasons that are seperate from the way they are raised.. .

however there are elements in teh black community that do need to be curtailed.. it may be less of a black thing and more of a class or exposure to good manners and breeding... cos in every race there are peopel who are gutter and people who are refined... white people may generally have greater access to certain standards of socially acceptable behaviours due to their positions in society in various countries... however this doesnt mean that all the black people in those countries and societies are neanderthals... people simply function in the environments in which they were raised and carry those environments many times with them, wherever they go.... if you were raised in another country to certain standards and move to another country, you will generally keep up your code of behaviour that was ingrained... unless you succumb to peer pressure or wish to adapt to your new place of abode and assume the culture closest to you..whether negative or positive... if you dont know better you can't do better... and if you associate with people long enough, you assume aspects of their characteristics.. hence.. show me your friends and i'll show you who you are..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    ummm no it's not....

white people are way more troubled than black people....their sense of entitlement have them not being able to deal with being told no and such...

they have no sense of responsibility and are very neglectful and negligent....and they most definitely lack accountability...they are wild and out of control...and they lack self control...they are far LESS disciplined than the average black person, because they don't have to be

the reason why jails are filled with black people has nothing to do with how black people are raised vs white people...but based on a system that seeks to keep them imprisoned....
    yup blacks are more likely to go to prison for the same crimes whites commit, and generally receive more harsh sentences. White attorneys pretty much agree on this but some messageboard nuggas dont wanna hear it

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    Is the truth though.
    No man, follow them you believe all the black people that they same one complain about are angels when it comes to prison, all of them in there wrongly accused. All the no-broughtupsy people that make their lives in the nyc urban areas living hell...nope those are angels too.

All those men who walk around grabbing up black girls and scaring the crap out of them like reported in Nick''s thread...angels too.

Please.
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    ummm no it's not....

Nothing to do with them actually committing crimes that have prison sentences matching the ones on the books neither huh. The system seeks to keep them imprisoned...and they keep committing the crimes that give the system the excuse to do it... Cause like T-Makaa said nobody don't want to work no McDonald's job and who going to really tell nobody. No humility and bruk pocket don't work well together...mothers who turn the blind eye when their son bringing home drug money are big problems but when the guy get caught and convicted, then is only the system fault he is in there.

Quote Originally Posted by sankofaa View Post
    yup blacks are more likely to go to prison for the same crimes whites commit, and generally receive more harsh sentences. White attorneys pretty much agree on this but some messageboard nuggas dont wanna hear it
    Who you calling nuggas? Don't get rude! Out of order.

The majority of the prisons are not filled with INNOCENT people, so whether they get convicted more than whites, they still COMMITTING the crimes in the first place, right? Or are we REALLY going to play dumb and ignore THAT? If a guy robbing a store to feed his child it don't change the part where he is ROBBING A STORE...so if him get caught he cannot say system, he just have to suck it up as he took a risk and it didn't pan out!

We all know a black person more likely to get convicted, we also know that so many still choose to risk it. White lawyers didn't say blacks didn't DO their crimes, they told you they are more likely to be convicted. I am not addressing WHY they are convicted with my response to insid, I am addressing the FACT that they committed crimes that they KNEW at the time to be crimes and more specifically I am addressing violent and drug use/dealing crimes because those destroy other people lives in a way that is harder to resolve totally than hacking a bank's computer or some other thing like that. If black people know crack carries a higher sentence, why are any of them still choosing to sell IT instead of anything else, if they going to be up to no good? Risk takers? Dunce? Why they able to bring all this drug money into their mother's house and she just let him become man of the house with it? You call that raising your kid right? Please. Then he's running from cops one day and get beat within a inch of him life for resisting arrest and we right back where Insidious said: raise your kids right so the state doesn't have to step in for you... whether they more likely to step in on blacks, doesn't change the fact of what was said! And in areas where cops deal with the most set of violent and otherwise bad negroes, they are going to be more paranoid as well and quicker to shoot or whatever because they want to get home to their families too and kumbayah attitude doesn't keep new york thugs, for example, safe...it can't keep the cops safe either. Everybody loses there.

And how people turn out as adults is VERY MUCH a function of their growing years. People don't hit 18 and switch out the mental blueprint automatically, and even when they TRY it takes much WORK! Even with non-prisoner behaviour do you really not see a difference if who is the most obnoxious on, say, public transport, versus who isn't? Someone came on my fb one day and posted that a certain colour train line in DC was so full of certain behaviour that I remembered I had only seen on ONE train line...the one that runs by Oxon Hill. I ask if is that one and lo and behold...it is. Stereotypical ignorance, crassness, LOUD with it too...

Anyway, is one of the times I actually agree with Insidious. All who endorse ignorant behaviour are free to do so. Even if no black person was in prison, again, black people scorn whites as not raising children well and somehow many of our adults turn out with not much, or NO, evidence of all this superior raising we did...do something different with your own child.

I don't believe a colour raises a child better I believe a culture or a mentality does...but I said based on the belief NUFF black people hold...they're delusional cause it's not about what you run mouth and SAY when it comes to kids, proof in the pudding, just watch how the runnings go when them reach adult...

Credits

STILL stand fully by this! Teach black people internal controls. Not external as many of us including in the Caribbean raise our kids with.

I read once this quickness to try beat everything out of a child come from slavery, cause that's the discipline we know.

Ghanaian lady I know never beats her children. She might pinch an ear when one hardears but she never raises her voice either, and them kids are WELL behaved.

I started to compare things over the years and realize the person who said they have read that it is due to slavery we beat our kids so much is on to something. And Jamaica got real bloody against all that violence and ended up killing the people beating them all the time. Now the violence turning on us again...need internal controls. They ended corporal punishment in the schools after a teacher BLINDED a child in one eye...now we need to figure out how to get people to put their MINDS into raising their children at home and not just their physical mouth and hands...