Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you a touchy feely person?

Credits

Are you a touchy feely person?

Do you hold hands in public or engage in PDA with your SO?

If not....why not? Do you find it embarrassing?

If yes...why do you.... is it because you just feel so comfortable together that the rest of the world/people around you doesn't matter?
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

:::*** ~~~~00~~~~***::: ~Fleur-De-Lis~'s Avatar ~Fleur-De-Lis~ is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post

If yes...why do you.... is it because you just feel so comfortable together that the rest of the world/people around you doesn't matter?

basically thats the reason...if i care enough for someone i dont care showing them i do in public...i'm pretty comfortable with doing so

i mean its not like we're basically focking in public but u get my drift

Credits
    You ona role today huh

Thread after thread.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post

*Squeezies Nica's boobie*
    Nope..not touchy feely at all..

Wait... thats a lie..
    I'm touchy feely with women I just meet...

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ping-Pong View Post
    You ona role today huh

Thread after thread.
    Sickening isnt it

Credits

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Sickening isnt it
    Is like the mad woman tryna beat me back in credits.

TC
    Credits
    I'm touchy feely, but don't like overdoing it. I could handle holding hands and embrasses and easy lip kisses. Buh doh be feelin me up feelin me up and shoving your tongue too far down my throat whilst we in de road. eheh.

Spoogie
    upon reading the topic heading I said thought to myself yes I like to touch and feel women whenever I get close. I can't believe what the focus of this topic is really about.

Credits
    I'm very touchy feely, maybe a little to much at times, as soon as I come home the first thing I does do no lie is raff my wife ass don't matter where she is (kitchen or Living room) sometimes it might be de breast, If we're in a clothing store and she try on something and come out and ask me how it look ah does just grab de bambam to see how the jean fit, she already know me so she does just box my hand away most of the time and blush, we've been together 12 years & married for 10 august coming and I still palm that ass like it's the first couple dates, when we went to canada to visit her parents her cousins and friends say we deh like we just met and getting to know each other - most time couples dun wid dem touchy touchy ting long time.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Spoogie
    #################### you are old

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    I'm very touchy feely, maybe a little to much at times, as soon as I come home the first thing I does do no lie is raff my wife ass don't matter where she is (kitchen or Living room) sometimes it might be de breast, If we're in a clothing store and she try on something and come out and ask me how it look ah does just grab de bambam to see how the jean fit, she already know me so she does just box my hand away most of the time and blush, we've been together 12 years & married for 10 august coming and I still palm that ass like it's the first couple dates, when we went to canada to visit her parents her cousins and friends say we deh like we just met and getting to know each other - most time couples dun wid dem touchy touchy ting long time.
    It's nice that you still feel that way about your wife,real nice.

Spoogie
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@thi s lonely skinny biatch

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    i had an ex like that, that shit is annoying...wtf u take me for.... a piece of meat....steupssssssssss but if she doh mine then that good for u....but not all woman like that touch me all da time ting...
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

TC
    Credits
    Ole Murderer.Hush you fat stuttering pum pum sucking Cunnie! You know you does bow,and then come on hear asking if sex organs sweet or salty. Yuh stinking factory working fat faggot!
    Last edited by TC; 03-05-2009 at 05:06 PM.

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness4Life View Post
    i had an ex like that, that shit is annoying...wtf u take me for.... a piece of meat....steupssssssssss but if she doh mine then that good for u....but not all woman like that touch me all da time ting...

she seem to like it, but I like you find it also to that extent annoying.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast