Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: You are not the father!

  1. #1
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359

    Exclamation You are not the father!

    Maury Povich always has women/girls on his show looking for their children's father. Some of them have tested MULTIPLE men. I'm talking about 6 and 10 different men. When Maury reads the results and the man/men aren't the father. These girls go running off the stage crying in disbelief. Then they come back a few weeks later with another man they slept with that might be the father. Now why the hell they have to be so damn dramatic like they never slept with anyone else and can't believe the man is not the father.

    As a woman, you should know if that you have sex with MULTIPLE men whether you use protection or not, that any one of those men can be the father. It's so sad the way these women degrade themselves by coming on television. But the children are the ones that suffer the most.

  2. #2
    Is Pure MADNESSS ent.. wtꧧ's Avatar wtꧧ is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    2,124
    Credits
    1,011,686

    Re: You are not the father!

    Originally posted by Dougla_Ting
    Maury Povich always has women/girls on his show looking for their children's father. Some of them have tested MULTIPLE men. I'm talking about 6 and 10 different men. When Maury reads the results and the man/men aren't the father. These girls go running off the stage crying in disbelief. Then they come back a few weeks later with another man they slept with that might be the father. Now why the hell they have to be so damn dramatic like they never slept with anyone else and can't believe the man is not the father.

    As a woman, you should know if that you have sex with MULTIPLE men whether you use protection or not, that any one of those men can be the father. It's so sad the way these women degrade themselves by coming on television. But the children are the ones that suffer the most.

    yuh actually believe dem talks shows are fuh real..ah had ah friend once who did the Jenny Jones show, and he tell meh everything on dere was fake, the topics de people, he say once yuh have some kinda drama yuh want to portray and it sounding good, they will pay yuh to come and make ah a$$ ah yuh self on national tv.

  3. #3
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,928
    Credits
    1,558,216
    hoooo haaaa......dougla.....i....am your father.......hoooo haaa

    salt

  4. #4
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    Originally posted by lordsalt
    hoooo haaaa......dougla.....i....am your father.......hoooo haaa

    salt
    Salt, come out meh blasted post. One clout when yuh see I finally meet yuh!

  5. #5
    Shitsuren Kyuka RenzePenze's Avatar RenzePenze is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft Liquordale
    Posts
    19,556
    Credits
    1,105,770
    Originally posted by lordsalt
    hoooo haaaa......dougla.....i....am your father.......hoooo haaa

    salt
    steupsss....
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

    The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

  6. #6
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446
    jack posting:

    Hi miss douglating hope all is well with the little one.


    But what are you going to do when you return to work.........
    It seems like you hooked on them talk shows.:p :p

  7. #7
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352
    Originally posted by lordsalt
    hoooo haaaa......dougla.....i....am your father.......hoooo haaa

    salt
    HAAAAHHAHAHHA H H HA HAHHHHA HA HA H HA HA HA HAH A H HA HBBWBBWBWBWBBBAAAABABABBAWWHHHH HH HA H A AH A HAHA HAHA woi.

  8. #8
    Happily Ever After Dougla Ting's Avatar Dougla Ting is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My own world
    Posts
    17,077
    Credits
    1,534,359
    Originally posted by SSS
    jack posting:

    Hi miss douglating hope all is well with the little one.


    But what are you going to do when you return to work.........
    It seems like you hooked on them talk shows.:p :p
    Girl, I eh know how I will make out. I done already have meh talk show and soap daily timeline.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •