Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: You ever had a bad intuition about somebody and was proven right?

  1. #1
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732

    You ever had a bad intuition about somebody and was proven right?

    As I said in another thread, I had an iffy feeling about a guy and he turned out to be an American serial killer.

    I had a bad feeling about a particular fella 'sooping' (I mean that stupid whistling sound mainly lusting men make in the West Indies) me within 30 seconds of looking at his face...a chill ran down my spine, turns out he was one who had kidnapped and murdered that Supermarket millionaire lady in Trinidad...he was sentenced to a 30yr prison term.

    I had a bad feeling about a fella a night when I was out with some mates. Had a bad feeling even before he introduced himself, turns out he was a hitman working for a notorious gangster.He made me scared for some weeks, but shortly after he got a bullet in the forehead!

    In my youth there was a serial rapist in Malick called the "red cap man" we lived in a particular house for a short period, and even though I was only 9, I had then as strongly as I have now this feeling that the care taker who lived in the house was the "red cap man"....about 10years later whilst living for a period in in the US, the other children who lived in the house told me that he used to rape and sodomize them regularly, boys and girls!!! Apparently he killed one of the children and that was swept under the carpet and he was never charged or convicted. Until today the case as far as I am aware of the red cap man is undetected.

    I have many more such accounts, not all with deadly outcomes.
    Share your stories. Tawk allyuh tawk

  2. #2
    ESOS WEYES S.A.T.O.R.E-S.A.N's Avatar S.A.T.O.R.E-S.A.N is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Ignacio ?
    Posts
    1,574
    Credits
    15,224,255
    Quote Originally Posted by TC View Post
    As I said in another thread, I had an iffy feeling about a guy and he turned out to be an American serial killer.

    I had a bad feeling about a particular fella 'sooping' (I mean that stupid whistling sound mainly lusting men make in the West Indies) me within 30 seconds of looking at his face...a chill ran down my spine, turns out he was one who had kidnapped and murdered that Supermarket millionaire lady in Trinidad...he was sentenced to a 30yr prison term.

    I had a bad feeling about a fella a night when I was out with some mates. Had a bad feeling even before he introduced himself, turns out he was a hitman working for a notorious gangster.He made me scared for some weeks, but shortly after he got a bullet in the forehead!

    In my youth there was a serial rapist in Malick called the "red cap man" we lived in a particular house for a short period, and even though I was only 9, I had then as strongly as I have now this feeling that the care taker who lived in the house was the "red cap man"....about 10years later whilst living for a period in in the US, the other children who lived in the house told me that he used to rape and sodomize them regularly, boys and girls!!! Apparently he killed one of the children and that was swept under the carpet and he was never charged or convicted. Until today the case as far as I am aware of the red cap man is undetected.

    I have many more such accounts, not all with deadly outcomes.
    Share your stories. Tawk allyuh tawk
    Yep,my advise when some one give you that feeling stay far.never go again instinct when it comes to danger.

    and the twisted side to this there are some people a does juss feel sorry fuh dem and dem does end up dead.Like I walking in town tell me sissy or brother "i dont know why dat person me juss feel sorry fuh um" next week dem dead.
    Never argue with a fool:
    First they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

    100% vincy flow from me morrow, who nah like that go suck on dey bone we nah follow.

    No por ke me vean huaraches, piensen ke soy guacalero

    Ragga soca ,Claws music and power soca/ps music and bongay music a fu we own

  3. #3
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    46,039
    Credits
    181,803,372
    you mean "sooting".. or what they call "catcalling" in the US.. lol..

    and yes, i trust my instincts about people.. somebody who was rather friendly to me, should not have alerted me at all but my red flags went up.. turns out he was a rapist..

    never hear about the red cap man.. hmm.. will ask my friend who lived in barataria

    my mother also had a thing, that if i was settled in for the night adn somebody came to take me out, she wouldnt let me go.. she always said "trouble comes calling to take you to your death"... so you know those times when somebody comes and chain u up to go somewhere and u kinda lackluster but you go anywhere and bam, some random shit come and happen and you say to yourself.. i KNOW i shoulda follow my mind and stay home...
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

  4. #4
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A.T.O.R.E-S.A.N View Post
    Yep,my advise when some one give you that feeling stay far.never go again instinct when it comes to danger.

    and the twisted side to this there are some people a does juss feel sorry fuh dem and dem does end up dead.Like I walking in town tell me sissy or brother "i dont know why dat person me juss feel sorry fuh um" next week dem dead.
    I hear ya! Funny, sometimes I have a feeling when someone is going to die too...leaves me feeling all psychic. Steups

    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    you mean "sooting".. or what they call "catcalling" in the US.. lol..

    and yes, i trust my instincts about people.. somebody who was rather friendly to me, should not have alerted me at all but my red flags went up.. turns out he was a rapist..

    never hear about the red cap man.. hmm.. will ask my friend who lived in barataria

    my mother also had a thing, that if i was settled in for the night adn somebody came to take me out, she wouldnt let me go.. she always said "trouble comes calling to take you to your death"... so you know those times when somebody comes and chain u up to go somewhere and u kinda lackluster but you go anywhere and bam, some random shit come and happen and you say to yourself.. i KNOW i shoulda follow my mind and stay home...
    Yeah sooting, thanks. I hear you on that rapist scene. As a teenager I wasn't really interested in dating anybody, a big reason was because I know elders would say no. I cannot remember quite how this young fella started coming around, but he liked me and was coming around for seeing me. He seemed okay, but I thought something was off. People seemed to like him for me and encouraged me to date him and I kept saying nah something wrong,so I did some investigation and confronted him in a roundabout way with my findings. Bottom line was he was a rapist. He said he had just come out from spending some years in jail in Trinidad but was innocent because it was a consensual orgy with a girl. Yeah right. It was gang rape! Steups.

    I don't care who somebody is, if my instinct says no,I might not show it directly, but is a write off for life from me oui!!!

    Oh!And that red cap man was back in the 80's.

  5. #5
    Who feels it knows it! Georgeflash's Avatar Georgeflash is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    outside
    Posts
    9,316
    Credits
    33,373,943
    You have had several encounters with violent people.
    Interesting.
    Maybe you need a new routine.

    If my spirit don't tek a person I don't associate with them.
    Many times I meet sumady and my spirit feel cross. Mi just teck away myself.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

  6. #6
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    We did an experiment and it turns out that I seem to have more random experiences than those in the group even though we would all be exposed to the exact environment. Example, if we sat in a circle and a bird did a shit, it would fall on my head, or if we all in that circle had to randomly write down a number to win a grand, I'd be the one who wrote the write answer. So thankfully I also attract positive/positively.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •