Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: You don't know what they did (or put up with) to get that...

Credits

You don't know what they did (or put up with) to get that...

You know they tell you never watch what someone have, cause you don't know how they got it...you ever thought to yourself that SAME maxim applies to relationships out there, when you see how weak some men and women are in the head you can look at who stuck with them and be glad you either dodged that bullet or never had it aimed at you! smh!

(disclaimer: does not apply to the genuine couples with the normal rough patches of life in general! stay on topic...)
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Credits
    Well, let me start by saying....I am not in the mood to read any of your History book type post. So, if you reply to my post...please keep it brief.

Now, people in my eyes like to live in delusion & lies....as long as it looks Perfect & Wonderful on the outside, people don't cater.
    NikkiGiovanni likes this.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Well, let me start by saying....I am not in the mood to read any of your History book type post. So, if you reply to my post...please keep it brief.

Now, people in my eyes like to live in delusion & lies....as long as it looks Perfect & Wonderful on the outside, people don't cater.
    GSUS.

Short enough for you? You can't even answer a post without putting misery in it. smh

Credits
    So true. "Thou shalt not covet" makes sense in more ways than one.

Credits
    Some years ago I witnessed something that made me Never envy anyone's relationship. Nice young looking couple, both handsome, with great jobs, mucho dinero, nice house and car. Always looking happy and loving, the JACKPOT. Well, one day the story erupted. They were high school sweetheart and she was living a daily nightmare. Until the day he tried to kill her and kidnap their son. No one and I repeat no one, could believe that all that was happening in their house. They just radiated happiness, but they were simply great fakers.
    Chen ki japé pa mňde!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    GSUS.

Short enough for you? You can't even answer a post without putting misery in it. smh

your effort is greatly appreciated....

Quote Originally Posted by Poca! View Post
    Some years ago I witnessed something that made me Never envy anyone's relationship. Nice young looking couple, both handsome, with great jobs, mucho dinero, nice house and car. Always looking happy and loving, the JACKPOT. Well, one day the story erupted. They were high school sweetheart and she was living a daily nightmare. Until the day he tried to kill her and kidnap their son. No one and I repeat no one, could believe that all that was happening in their house. They just radiated happiness, but they were simply great fakers.

Too many living for others and not themselves.....
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

your effort is greatly appreciated....

Too many living for others and not themselves.....
    That's usually what it is. Surprisingly, living for yourself and not to please others is foreign to some people..
    Make peace with yourself and then you can make peace with the world

Black Madonna
    You know they tell you never watch what someone have, cause you don't know how they got it...you ever thought to yourself that SAME maxim applies to relationships out there, when you see how weak some men and women are in the head you can look at who stuck with them and be glad you either dodged that bullet or never had it aimed at you! smh!

(disclaimer: does not apply to the genuine couples with the normal rough patches of life in general! stay on topic...)
    so true

and i it is good you mention the disclaimer but on the flip side, many people can't handle the "normal rough patches of life" they look at those same couples and say that somebody is settling because the relationship is not the ideal.

anyways, people should not be interpreting others relationships. the only thing that matters is the two people in it and whether they are getting anything out of it
    VictoriaECD likes this.

Credits
    [QUOTE=Black Madonna;4324244]so true

and i it is good you mention the disclaimer but on the flip side, many people can't handle the "normal rough patches of life" they look at those same couples and say that somebody is settling because the relationship is not the ideal.

anyways, people should not be interpreting others relationships. the only thing that matters is the two people in it and whether they are getting anything out of it[/QUOTE]

True!!!!!
    Make peace with yourself and then you can make peace with the world

Black Madonna
    Quote Originally Posted by Catracha305 View Post
    That's usually what it is. Surprisingly, living for yourself and not to please others is foreign to some people..
    it's a catch 22 because if you do, then you get accused of being selfish, self-centered and not respectful of others feelings. I think that is why some people are afraid to live for themselves. they feel guilty. It's like the people who feel guilty for being successful when everyone around them are underachievers.

gotta get over that shit
    Catracha305 likes this.

Credits
    Now for the serious answer. I never said people need to look mash up on the outside but to signs a person is weak minded show.

I am talking about people who just not mentally attractive. At all. And you see evidence of their small, weak, petty, etc. minds at work or in their interactions where they think they are "safe" to carry on like Internet or foreign country.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Vega View Post
    So true. "Thou shalt not covet" makes sense in more ways than one.
    SAME suh yes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Madonna View Post
    so true

anyways, people should not be interpreting others relationships. the only thing that matters is the two people in it and whether they are getting anything out of it
    I did not mean evaluating them IN their relationship...I mean evaluating someone as an individual and realizing their mentals are seriously lacking. If such person is in a relationship/marriage, you can figure that person did not dodge a bullet at all...it's not about how they act because of a relationship, but how THEY act, period...not even act how they THINK...

Credits
    i don't envy anyone's relationship.....cause i seen many miserable and passionless relationships....where the parties front like it's ALL GOOD for the masses....meanwhile, both people are cheating on each other...and complaining about not being satisfied....
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Black Madonna
    Now for the serious answer. I never said people need to look mash up on the outside but to signs a person is weak minded show.

I am talking about people who just not mentally attractive. At all. And you see evidence of their small, weak, petty, etc. minds at work or in their interactions where they think they are "safe" to carry on like Internet or foreign country.
    but how many people have emotional maturity/stability high on their laundry list of requirements? most people don't even give that aspect any thought whatsoever. I have always found that strange when having these convos on message boards throughout the years that most people don't even mention it when discussing qualities in potential mate

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Madonna View Post
    so true

And to address this part I realized when I almost had hit submit that (some) people's minds don't think far enough ahead on here so I had to complete the background thought process as the disclaimer lol for those who don't think it or reason it out to that conclusion if it's not spelled all the way out...

Just so we could get to the real discussion and not be tied up in every imaginable exception to the rule...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast