Thread: You Can Look Fah ME......, At Boston Carnival

MrBlackRock

You Can Look Fah ME......, At Boston Carnival

Anyone on Island Mix visiting boston for carnival this weekend.. let me know i'll try to answer any questions or even try to accomodate anyone if i can, if not.. you can find me in the 4th truck... it'll be obvious who i am , the one that going in the scruffiest in the band.. Let me know
    Attachments:

Credits

RE: You Can Look Fah ME......, At Boston Carnival

Who is going to be playing on the 4th truck? I will be behind Sound Vibe and B2B. We should all meet up somewhere. Anyways... Did anyone else hear some crap that you can't have any powder or flour at jouvert. Someone told me that the police will be arresting people if need be.

Credits

black rock yuh coming miami?

MrBlackRock

I am running with BIM but since we going so early i'll butt up on B2B later on.. so i jumping 2wice..

Yes ... its true,, i heard the same ting about j'overt .. but you know,,,,,,,,, i still coming cross wid de powder and de ruff wine...

And yes.. i will be in miami.. Plane? CHECK hotel? Check Wine? Check

i'll be there...

Credits

no powder??? say it ain't so! well dat i can live by witout, but i hope it ain't the same for paint and mud. they probly won't arrest any1 4 dat cuz it will mess up the squad car.

salt

Credits

Yes ... They had the nerve to say no powder. I will walk with mine But I ain't dashing none until I see people doing it w/o getting arrested. I swear the people here iN Boston is just trying to kill the vibes.

Credits

BajanBlackRock..pls do not start with dat scruffiness ting again....We both know how far that got you in de machel and krosfyah fete.
    As announced on the radio no powder, flour, mud, paint on for j'ouvert. The talk is that they will arrest people on the spot. However if you wear it from home it is ok. With dat stupid talk I eh feel I goin nowhere fuh j'ouvert because dat will just be a waste of time. How could there be no mud for j'ouvert but still let de mud band on road carnival day? Yeah eh see dey real dotish....

All who coming Boston Carnival look out for me with de band T& T Social Club which will be the 5th truck....

CArnivalbaby

Credits

RE: Essi & Executive

MrBlackRock

CarnivalBaby did give me some comp on a wet floor and my Durangos we both know what happen to you at UNITY......... where i went in scruffy........................................ fraud... where you is doh?