Thread: Yoo This Nasty

Credits

Yoo This Nasty

a$$ mutha&$^*%$ so bring he ass over by me. I sitting dung, de frigging train damn near emoty seat dere fa him,...No he wah stan up wid he batty to me, and all i smelling is shit...
    I didnt wait to find out if it was a poop or he battie jus open like dat. AH get up and mek sure he get ah nice bump,..nasty facker.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by WadadliEmpress
    a$$ mutha&$^*%$ so bring he ass over by me. I sitting dung, de frigging train damn near emoty seat dere fa him,...No he wah stan up wid he batty to me, and all i smelling is shit...
    I didnt wait to find out if it was a poop or he battie jus open like dat. AH get up and mek sure he get ah nice bump,..nasty facker.
    lol... He smell like shit.... Well i can see why he was close to you. SHIT RECOGNISES SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Wadadli Gyal
    lol... He smell like shit.... Well i can see why he was close to you. SHIT RECOGNISES SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOW, i see your gald classes are over,..When daddy reach ah go tell him all de wickedness yu say about him and do,..we will see who has de last laugh
    HEFFFAH

Credits
    sounds like de fat black guy who was on de 2 train the other day, had the nerve to be wearin a sweater at that. I dont know where his odor was coming from but he smell damn near nasty and stand up right in front the poor school children them.

when i was gettin up i told one fo the school girls that they better slide down and sit where i was so he wouldnt be all up in dey face...

steups...cant blame him though..he probably ent even know he was smelling...cause being a victim to that scent for a long period of time could make yuh nose sterile...yuh wont smell anyting ever again
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

Credits
    Dis was a young white guy,..And he may have been yu know limp in the wrist, i figured that when he first came on, but when he started chekking out the conductor it was solidified. I had a team leader at my old job who used to smell like that, a fen told me it was becuse he ain dusche(sp)

Credits
    oh boy

=WadadliEmpress]WOW, i see your gald classes are over,..When daddy reach ah go tell him all de wickedness yu say about him and do,..we will see who has de last laugh
    HEFFFAH [/QUOTE]

Credits

Credits
    WOW, i see your gald classes are over,..When daddy reach ah go tell him all de wickedness yu say about him and do,..we will see who has de last laugh
    HEFFFAH
    HAHAHA THATS WHA YOU RESORTING TOO.... DADDY THREATS................ OHHHH I'M SOOOO SCARED

Blu
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDY MAGYVER
    sounds like de fat black guy who was on de 2 train the other day, had the nerve to be wearin a sweater at that. I dont know where his odor was coming from but he smell damn near nasty and stand up right in front the poor school children them.

when i was gettin up i told one fo the school girls that they better slide down and sit where i was so he wouldnt be all up in dey face...

steups...cant blame him though..he probably ent even know he was smelling...cause being a victim to that scent for a long period of time could make yuh nose sterile...yuh wont smell anyting ever again
    true dat! There are several of them on the #2 who just stink up the train cars. There was this woman who had a cast on her foot and it looked like her foot was just getting rotten, I regretted looking but the skin was just all eaten up and falling apart and boy each time the train doors open and a lil' breeze runs through........that wicked stench would just spread for miles.

That was the strongest and most vicious stench I've ever come across. Surely they can go to those homeless shelters and shower, I don't know why they ride the trains 'cause they don't seem to be going anywhere or probably they enjoy seeing ppl turn or cover their noses from them or run at the sight and smell of them.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Wadadli Gyal
    HAHAHA THATS WHA YOU RESORTING TOO.... DADDY THREATS................ OHHHH I'M SOOOO SCARED
    Yah damn right when i hit i hitting hard. YOU wait,..and youknow how he loooves ah good story

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestar
    true dat! There are several of them on the #2 who just stink up the train cars. There was this woman who had a cast on her foot and it looked like her foot was just getting rotten, I regretted looking but the skin was just all eaten up and falling apart and boy each time the train doors open and a lil' breeze runs through........that wicked stench would just spread for miles.

That was the strongest and most vicious stench I've ever come across. Surely they can go to those homeless shelters and shower, I don't know why they ride the trains 'cause they don't seem to be going anywhere or probably they enjoy seeing ppl turn or cover their noses from them or run at the sight and smell of them.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, gyal yu really kno whow tuh make people mout spring watah

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestar

Man you need to write horror novels