Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo, stop go into the women dem threads

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Why wouldn't they? would a Victoria Secret model date you nucca when u spend half your life on imix trying to act like some pretty boy towards these females on here? i mean seriously dude.

hhehehehe
    hahahah

lolol

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    According to that rant...sounds like jealousy to me. Especially since you're assuming they like them mostly for money
    Everything to u is some rant, i can't stand simps like u yo, ah surprise no gurl ent give u ah jacket yet. So when it comes to money, isn't that the main thing many of these women are interested in? Good body, lots of money, just a fairy tale. I came into this thread to state that its only a fantasy, let them be, u ent see me bashing the thread, or telling other ppl to talk shit in dey thread n mash it up, No u haven't so is what the fuk u talkin bout rant, calm yourself homie.

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    You ever met any Imix ladies?
    Yes i have met some imix ladies in the past and believe me all of them are usually fuked up looking, dear not believe a frigging picture. A picture u may see could be all 5 years old, to then meet them in present day time looking like a friggin beach whale.

Credits
    Everything to u is some rant, i can't stand simps like u yo, ah surprise no gurl ent give u ah jacket yet. So when it comes to money, isn't that the main thing many of these women are interested in? Good body, lots of money, just a fairy tale. I came into this thread to state that its only a fantasy, let them be, u ent see me bashing the thread, or telling other ppl to talk shit in dey thread n mash it up, No u haven't so is what the fuk u talkin bout rant, calm yourself homie.
    If you think its all about money then good for you. But most women genuinely like some of these men.

The reason I called it a rant is because who asked you about how gay you think American Football is or all the other stuff you stated?? It sounded like you were trying to diminish the sport and the players...the same way you were diminishing the interest/fantasy some of these women have with the football players by saying they wouldn't ever have a chance

That's all
    I'm at peace with myself....you can have the bitterness.

:::*** ~~~~00~~~~***::: ~Fleur-De-Lis~'s Avatar ~Fleur-De-Lis~ is offline
    Credits

Links30
    Hmm...who knows. Imix isn't my life..I have ambitions...and I consider myself a reasonable dude. Why is it impossible? The same way there are honestly females on here that could have a chance as well. You never know...it's not your place to say
    Lets do this again, would a Victoria secret chick date u? Lets be honest, with all your so call ambitions and drive to be some body in life which there is nothing wrong with that, but seriously, what the hell u have to offer a super model that she can't find some where else and even better? So that question would apply to the chicks of this board, is their punash so Hot n groovy it will make these football players fall ova heels for them? i highly doubt it, i mean they may give them a bligh like ah one fuk or someting, but come on, tons of chicks asking for your autograph and everything else, do they really have what it takes to have one of these dudes settle down with them? Is like u have taken a good examination of the state of black on black relationships lately.

T-MAKAA

Credits
    Yes i have met some imix ladies in the past and believe me all of them are usually fuked up looking, dear not believe a frigging picture. A picture u may see could be all 5 years old, to then meet them in present day time looking like a friggin beach whale.
    I don't know. I think majority of Imix ladies are gorgeous.

I guess you're blind.

Credits
    bago u gunna make cloud cry...

cloud is such ah bimbo...lol

Links30
    If you think its all about money then good for you. But most women genuinely like some of these men.

The reason I called it a rant is because who asked you about how gay you think American Football is or all the other stuff you stated?? It sounded like you were trying to diminish the sport and the players...the same way you were diminishing the interest/fantasy some of these women have with the football players by saying they wouldn't ever have a chance

That's all
    So what if i said they wouldn't have a chance, ITS THE TRUTH homes, de only chick on here i see that atleast have a shot is ladyfyah, even she wouldn't be wifee to most of these dudes, just another jump off after the game, don't think just because these men play in tights are up standing decent men considering the countless of news reports these idiots always find themselves in. Stop going off exterior, and that is what many of them are juding these dudes on, exterior, u don't think these dudes don't know this? U think that many of them don't know that if they were never in the NFL getting arse wouldn't be as free as it is to them like an assembly tray. So why be serious with any of them if your not planning to retire any time soon? Keep playing the field until its time to hang it up and then interest in obtaining a wife would be more legit.

Get with the program homie.

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantastic - Nick View Post

Tell me about it, he's such a blonde slut u just wanna pee on.

T-MAKAA

I guess you're blind.
    U doh know how u insulting them right now.. dem same ones does cuss u for what u find attractive..

Credits
    Lets do this again, would a Victoria secret chick date u? Lets be honest, with all your so call ambitions and drive to be some body in life which there is nothing wrong with that, but seriously, what the hell u have to offer a super model that she can't find some where else and even better? So that question would apply to the chicks of this board, is their punash so Hot n groovy it will make these football players fall ova heels for them? i highly doubt it, i mean they may give them a bligh like ah one fuk or someting, but come on, tons of chicks asking for your autograph and everything else, do they really have what it takes to have one of these dudes settle down with them? Is like u have taken a good examination of the state of black on black relationships lately.
    Idk. Who knows. Am I in a position to meet any of these models? Probably not. Do I think I'm such a low life that I'm out of their league? No....besides me not being successful or known enough there's nothing else as far as I'm concerned that puts me out of a model's league...they're not exactly famous

As for the girls...lets say I knew a football player and introduced an imix lady to them. Wouldn't they have a chance? Do you know how many relationships form between regular people and celebrities?

Come on dude

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantastic - Nick View Post

Lol

Dude I'm not the one that was cryin for attention in the woman them threads...nor am I the one starting a thread about a nude man like you did. I doh understand how you of all people insist on talking shyt

Links30

I guess you're blind.
    Ain't no body saying imix do not have any attractable chicks, maybe the ones that are attractable are to your liking. Ain't nutten wrong with that, but it is here where we differ. U have certain standards in a woman, i have certain standards in a woman and i do not just base my attention on a woman based on her arse n tits alone unlike u, there is more to a woman that u need to know about before u decide to get real serious with her. Any man that would want to wifee a woman just only based on looks is a fool and would foreva have problems. Thus the reason why i stated that everything these women are going off ah is by exterior alone and that these football players know it is all about that to many women they encounter, including wanting them for their money so u mean to say that these dudes would not be at least cautious? come on man.

Hey, if a regular imix chick can snag an NFL player, aye more props to her and i'll give her a high five, but we are in reality and must face reality and deal with reality that, that is just simply not going to happen. That is all i am saying.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast