Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 123

Thread: Yo, stop go into the women dem threads

  1. #1
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086

    Yo, stop go into the women dem threads

    Low them ting.

    Y u want see another man?

    Stop post up inna dem thread.

    Instead of you looking at my thread, you in their thread looking at a next man.


    Some ah unno scare me with the fascination of football players.

    Me naw call name though.

  2. #2
    On to Political f0rum Cloud's Avatar Cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    7,273
    Credits
    1,006,860
    Lol I think it's the ones that try to fuk it up on purpose or hate on the thread is the problem...just leave di women dem mek dem hav them thing
    I'm at peace with myself....you can have the bitterness.

  3. #3
    Links30
    Guest
    I have no idea why some dudes will want to go up in that thread making noise for? We all know all the females can do is talk and fantasize, is not like any of them football players go deal with them when they have tons of hot slim sexy wet white chicks to go around, i mean lets be real here, leave the threads to the ladies guys, it is only a fantasy that will never come true, so let them be.

  4. #4
    Banned Fantastic - Nick is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    2,582
    Credits
    1,535,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    I have no idea why some dudes will want to go up in that thread making noise for? We all know all the females can do is talk and fantasize, is not like any of them football players go deal with them when they have tons of hot slim sexy wet white chicks to go around, i mean lets be real here, leave the threads to the ladies guys, it is only a fantasy that will never come true, so let them be.


    lol ur right

  5. #5
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,142
    Credits
    51,937,683
    Quote Originally Posted by bago20 View Post
    i have no idea why some dudes will want to go up in that thread making noise for? We all know all the females can do is talk and fantasize, is not like any of them football players go deal with them when they have tons of hot slim sexy wet white chicks to go around, i mean lets be real here, leave the threads to the ladies guys, it is only a fantasy that will never come true, so let them be.
    smh

  6. #6
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    I have no idea why some dudes will want to go up in that thread making noise for? We all know all the females can do is talk and fantasize, is not like any of them football players go deal with them when they have tons of hot slim sexy wet white chicks to go around, i mean lets be real here, leave the threads to the ladies guys, it is only a fantasy that will never come true, so let them be.
    Y u acting jealous?

    I'm sure a football player will love to spend quality time with some female boardies on Imix.

  7. #7
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDayOfTheGeechiIsDead View Post
    smh
    And they come with out an attitude also. Lol, sry for playing devils advocate, but we have to be realistic here.

  8. #8
    Earth Angel dollbabi's Avatar dollbabi is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    36,627
    Credits
    74,804,093
    Thank you O. It just have some bitter men on here...

  9. #9
    On to Political f0rum Cloud's Avatar Cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    7,273
    Credits
    1,006,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    I have no idea why some dudes will want to go up in that thread making noise for? We all know all the females can do is talk and fantasize, is not like any of them football players go deal with them when they have tons of hot slim sexy wet white chicks to go around, i mean lets be real here, leave the threads to the ladies guys, it is only a fantasy that will never come true, so let them be.


    I don't get it...why wouldn't they?
    I'm at peace with myself....you can have the bitterness.

  10. #10
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Y u acting jealous?

    I'm sure a football player will love to spend quality time with some female boardies on Imix.
    LMAO- Have died, went to heaven to only return to go LMAO.

    Who the fuk is jealous? What makes them any different from me? I too can work out and makes lots of money as well, but rather not be some tight pants wearing man bending ova having another guys hands close to your arse lookin for a ball. American football to me is a gay man paradise who can jerk off looking at these over grown tight spandex negros for free on main stream t.v. That is all it is, its not a real sport, soccer is a real sport, them guys play with no times outs, football players have to rest, drink Gatorade and all kinna shit, American football is a lazy sport that only Americans like.

    Bout jealous, ain't no body jealous when is mostly white gurls dey be fuking, i mean come on now.

  11. #11
    On to Political f0rum Cloud's Avatar Cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    7,273
    Credits
    1,006,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantastic - Nick View Post
    lol ur right
    I guess that makes you feel better huh?
    I'm at peace with myself....you can have the bitterness.

  12. #12
    Links30
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post


    I don't get it...why wouldn't they?
    Why wouldn't they? would a Victoria Secret model date you nucca when u spend half your life on imix trying to act like some pretty boy towards these females on here? i mean seriously dude.

  13. #13
    On to Political f0rum Cloud's Avatar Cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    7,273
    Credits
    1,006,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    LMAO- Have died, went to heaven to only return to go LMAO.

    Who the fuk is jealous? What makes them any different from me? I too can work out and makes lots of money as well, but rather not be some tight pants wearing man bending ova having another guys hands close to your arse lookin for a ball. American football to me is a gay man paradise who can jerk off looking at these over grown tight spandex negros for free on main stream t.v. That is all it is, its not a real sport, soccer is a real sport, them guys play with no times outs, football players have to rest, drink Gatorade and all kinna shit, American football is a lazy sport that only Americans like.

    Bout jealous, ain't no body jealous when is mostly white gurls dey be fuking, i mean come on now.
    According to that rant...sounds like jealousy to me. Especially since you're assuming they like them mostly for money
    I'm at peace with myself....you can have the bitterness.

  14. #14
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Why wouldn't they? would a Victoria Secret model date you nucca when u spend half your life on imix trying to act like some pretty boy towards these females on here? i mean seriously dude.
    You ever met any Imix ladies?

  15. #15
    On to Political f0rum Cloud's Avatar Cloud is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    7,273
    Credits
    1,006,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Why wouldn't they? would a Victoria Secret model date you nucca when u spend half your life on imix trying to act like some pretty boy towards these females on here? i mean seriously dude.
    Hmm...who knows. Imix isn't my life..I have ambitions...and I consider myself a reasonable dude. Why is it impossible? The same way there are honestly females on here that could have a chance as well. You never know...it's not your place to say
    I'm at peace with myself....you can have the bitterness.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •