Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo, stop go into the women dem threads

Credits

Yo, stop go into the women dem threads

Low them ting.

Y u want see another man?

Stop post up inna dem thread.

Instead of you looking at my thread, you in their thread looking at a next man.

Some ah unno scare me with the fascination of football players.

Me naw call name though.

Credits
    Lol I think it's the ones that try to fuk it up on purpose or hate on the thread is the problem...just leave di women dem mek dem hav them thing
    I'm at peace with myself....you can have the bitterness.

Links30
    I have no idea why some dudes will want to go up in that thread making noise for? We all know all the females can do is talk and fantasize, is not like any of them football players go deal with them when they have tons of hot slim sexy wet white chicks to go around, i mean lets be real here, leave the threads to the ladies guys, it is only a fantasy that will never come true, so let them be.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    I have no idea why some dudes will want to go up in that thread making noise for? We all know all the females can do is talk and fantasize, is not like any of them football players go deal with them when they have tons of hot slim sexy wet white chicks to go around, i mean lets be real here, leave the threads to the ladies guys, it is only a fantasy that will never come true, so let them be.

lol ur right

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bago20 View Post
    i have no idea why some dudes will want to go up in that thread making noise for? We all know all the females can do is talk and fantasize, is not like any of them football players go deal with them when they have tons of hot slim sexy wet white chicks to go around, i mean lets be real here, leave the threads to the ladies guys, it is only a fantasy that will never come true, so let them be.
    smh

Credits
    Y u acting jealous?

I'm sure a football player will love to spend quality time with some female boardies on Imix.

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDayOfTheGeechiIsDead View Post
    smh
    And they come with out an attitude also. Lol, sry for playing devils advocate, but we have to be realistic here.

Credits
    Thank you O. It just have some bitter men on here...

Credits

I don't get it...why wouldn't they?

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Y u acting jealous?

I'm sure a football player will love to spend quality time with some female boardies on Imix.
    LMAO- Have died, went to heaven to only return to go LMAO.

Who the fuk is jealous? What makes them any different from me? I too can work out and makes lots of money as well, but rather not be some tight pants wearing man bending ova having another guys hands close to your arse lookin for a ball. American football to me is a gay man paradise who can jerk off looking at these over grown tight spandex negros for free on main stream t.v. That is all it is, its not a real sport, soccer is a real sport, them guys play with no times outs, football players have to rest, drink Gatorade and all kinna shit, American football is a lazy sport that only Americans like.

Bout jealous, ain't no body jealous when is mostly white gurls dey be fuking, i mean come on now.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantastic - Nick View Post
    lol ur right
    I guess that makes you feel better huh?

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post

I don't get it...why wouldn't they?
    Why wouldn't they? would a Victoria Secret model date you nucca when u spend half your life on imix trying to act like some pretty boy towards these females on here? i mean seriously dude.

Credits
    LMAO- Have died, went to heaven to only return to go LMAO.

Who the fuk is jealous? What makes them any different from me? I too can work out and makes lots of money as well, but rather not be some tight pants wearing man bending ova having another guys hands close to your arse lookin for a ball. American football to me is a gay man paradise who can jerk off looking at these over grown tight spandex negros for free on main stream t.v. That is all it is, its not a real sport, soccer is a real sport, them guys play with no times outs, football players have to rest, drink Gatorade and all kinna shit, American football is a lazy sport that only Americans like.

Bout jealous, ain't no body jealous when is mostly white gurls dey be fuking, i mean come on now.
    According to that rant...sounds like jealousy to me. Especially since you're assuming they like them mostly for money

Credits
    Why wouldn't they? would a Victoria Secret model date you nucca when u spend half your life on imix trying to act like some pretty boy towards these females on here? i mean seriously dude.
    You ever met any Imix ladies?

Credits
    Hmm...who knows. Imix isn't my life..I have ambitions...and I consider myself a reasonable dude. Why is it impossible? The same way there are honestly females on here that could have a chance as well. You never know...it's not your place to say

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast