Thread: yo dreadjockey.....

Credits

yo dreadjockey.....

how the fack do you use mp3 gain to make all of your mp3 files the same volume when the itunes converts all the mp3 files to acc files? MP3 gain doesnt pick up my acc files

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    how the fack do you use mp3 gain to make all of your mp3 files the same volume when the itunes converts all the mp3 files to acc files? MP3 gain doesnt pick up my acc files
    I would assume it would only work with MP3 files

you have to go in2 your itunes preferences and tell it to stop doing that shit.

please convert my music to mp3 format

thank you very much you proprietary apple nazi

signed
    Indian yute

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    I would assume it would only work with MP3 files

you have to go in2 your itunes preferences and tell it to stop doing that shit.

please convert my music to mp3 format

thank you very much you proprietary apple nazi

signed
    Indian yute
    lol thanks brother.....so once i do that will it reconvert my accs to mp3s or do i need to start my ipoding from scratch?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache
    lol thanks brother.....so once i do that will it reconvert my accs to mp3s or do i need to start my ipoding from scratch?
    you really want them as ACC format?

All mine are mp3's no issues
    work across platforms
    and suppose you decide to go with a zen mp3 player for example

Do they support ACC?

Credits

work across platforms

Do they support ACC?
    how do i convert the ACC files to mp3 files?

Taj
    Credits

work across platforms

Do they support ACC?
    does it do this automatically

I think all mine are in mp3 they only convert if its in like wav or summin so..cyar remember.

all the things that have speakers for you to cradle your ipod in and play ....is the cradle generic so that any mp3...ipod zen or otherwise could work in it????
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj

I think all mine are in mp3 they only convert if its in like wav or summin so..cyar remember.

all the things that have speakers for you to cradle your ipod in and play ....is the cradle generic so that any mp3...ipod zen or otherwise could work in it????

I need to know too..cause i wanna get one.

And why de arse de adapters for your ipod for yoiu car runnin at $200?? For a dam cord??
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzePenze

And why de arse de adapters for your ipod for yoiu car runnin at $200?? For a dam cord??
    yunno and still i have a friend that bought one lucky she
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj
    depends.If you buy songs from itunes the apple nazis will 1.put a protective lock on the file 2.put it in their proprietary format(ACC) if you want these songs in mp3 format you must convert
    Now If you are loading your OWN songs from that bootleg Baby Cham cd it will give you an option.I think the nazis have the default as ACC but you can set the preferences to WAV or MP3

Im going to take a wild guess and assume you are talking about an fm transmitter.you have both universal and some made ONLY for ipod. but even some of the ones mad ONLY for ipod can still be used.just not to their full capacity.
    for example;you an use the charger feature.You just have to mek sure your lazy butt does not get side tracked by imix & charges the zen before you go on your merry way

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzePenze

What kind of adapter?

if you just want a transmitter jump on I95 get off at sunrise blvd and went to the swapshop.
    Still dont find it for $40-$70 take sunrise west till you buck up on best buy or Sawgrass mall

Taj
    Credits
    I buy authentic Baby Cham cds thank you very much you hafta support your artist

well in my music folder it has the itunes symbol and mp3 in the corner then the song info next

I was talking about the speakers only kinda thing...you sit your ipod in it and it charges while it plays....its like an ipod boom box except there is in cd playing...it may have a radio.
    Renze was talking about stuff for a car i wasn't

like these http://www.bizrate.com/mp3playeracce...0Speakers.html