Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Yo DJ

  1. #1
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009

    Yo DJ

    i went by a gamestop lass nite
    dem telling me dem got nuff 60 and 20 gigs and can't sell dem fuh shite fuh de past 2 days......

    what say you....buy one and ebay it?
    lol

  2. #2
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by elq View Post
    i went by a gamestop lass nite
    dem telling me dem got nuff 60 and 20 gigs and can't sell dem fuh shite fuh de past 2 days......

    what say you....buy one and ebay it?
    lol
    lmao

    horsie
    di ebay ting get flop

    da WII kill it

    I have bout 3 ps3 sitting here that i sellling for RETAIL








    but then again a sucker is born every min on ebay
    so u could get lucky!

  3. #3
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    yeah
    that's why i left dem in de store and went bout muh business. lol

  4. #4
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    lmao

    u hol 1 for urself yet?

  5. #5
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey View Post
    lmao

    u hol 1 for urself yet?
    naaaah
    i waiting for rev2

  6. #6
    Spitfire LolaMs's Avatar LolaMs is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    whey eva u want me to be
    Posts
    12,251
    Credits
    2,730

  7. #7
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey View Post
    lmao

    horsie
    di ebay ting get flop

    da WII kill it

    I have bout 3 ps3 sitting here that i sellling for RETAIL



    but then again a sucker is born every min on ebay
    so u could get lucky!
    if you were smart you would sell them a bit below retail to get rid of them before all the bugs are made public. Add to that risk the new bulk shipments that circuit city and best buy will be getting soon. Hold them much longer and ill buy 1 from you for $500 JA

  8. #8
    Registered User DJ Mr. X's Avatar DJ Mr. X is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    In My Own Space Trying To Keep The Balance
    Posts
    2,656
    Credits
    1,387,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    ill buy 1 from you for $500 JA
    crazy

  9. #9
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    if you were smart you would sell them a bit below retail to get rid of them before all the bugs are made public. Add to that risk the new bulk shipments that circuit city and best buy will be getting soon. Hold them much longer and ill buy 1 from you for $500 JA
    lol they on consignment with me



    to be honest I had one for myself since early december
    I have not noticed any bugs(nor my friends)
    and I played it for hours



    also
    It also has the ability to read/rip the hidden itunes files on an ipod
    Its here playing mp3s as i type

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •