Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yesterday I did laundry and you would not believe....

Credits

Yesterday I did laundry and you would not believe....

what I found in one of my rasshole loads after it wash

Give me 3 guesses and I'll tell you if no one guesses.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

sharkie
    a newborn chile?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    a newborn chile?
    no silly
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    a mouse?
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by laFemmeChaude View Post
    a mouse?
    Yes gyul...dead as a facking doorknob resting on meh freshly washed comforter...talk about bawl!!!! I was going and throw away every rasshole thing in the machine, but an old lady in the laundromart convinced me to just wash it over and put pinesol in it. I still fraid to use the clothes that was in that load...it wasn't much though, 2 towels and de comforter...man meh blood crawling just thinking about it.

The thing is I don't know if it got there from home or from the previous person's load, but that same morning my mother was telling me she saw one when she came in from a hangout that night before, so i'm thinking it was the lil sucka my mother saw. I would really hate to think it have rodents in my apartment....I try my best to keep the place and not have it too cluttered but these lil fackas does still find their way in your house.

Credits
    *shudders*

If there is construction nearby you're bound to get them regardless of how you keep your place. One tried to run out of the empty apartment across from me but it never made it. My sis swatted it down the stairs with a broom. We have a 15 pound cat that would've taken care of it anyway.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

T-MAKAA
    EWWWWWWWW. I have a mouse-phobia...I probably would have thrown out all my clothes and be paranoid everytime i have to do laundry again.

Credits
    Your husband going to bang you!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by laFemmeChaude View Post
    *shudders*

If there is construction nearby you're bound to get them regardless of how you keep your place. One tried to run out of the empty apartment across from me but it never made it. My sis swatted it down the stairs with a broom. We have a 15 pound cat that would've taken care of it anyway.
    Well the construction is not nearby, but up the block they're putting up a new apartment building. A few weeks ago a big ass rat almost ran me over by the site...de ting looked like a malnourished dog, dais how big de ting was I am so scared of those things and they give me the heebie jeebies....I'm going to be so damn paranoid right now because of this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    EWWWWWWWW. I have a mouse-phobia...I probably would have thrown out all my clothes and be paranoid everytime i have to do laundry again.
    Dread you wouldn't believe how scared I was. I was going to throw out every piece of clothing but when I looked at the comforter I felt sorry for it and plus I didn't wanna mess up meh set it's one of those bed in a bag sets nuh

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Abughani View Post
    Your husband going to bang you!
    Please he and all was running from de damn thing

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    Dread you wouldn't believe how scared I was. I was going to throw out every piece of clothing but when I looked at the comforter I felt sorry for it and plus I didn't wanna mess up meh set it's one of those bed in a bag sets nuh

Please he and all was running from de damn thing
    LoL. I woulda leff de laundry right there. Imagine dead mouse juice all over yuh comforter, and towels that yuh gonna rub on yuh skin. Nah... buy more hon.

I was gonna go laundromat yesterday, and went to my moms house instead. Now yuh hab me fraid to ever go to the laundromat again.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan View Post
    LoL. I woulda leff de laundry right there. Imagine dead mouse juice all over yuh comforter, and towels that yuh gonna rub on yuh skin. Nah... buy more hon.
    I was gonna go laundromat yesterday, and went to my moms house instead. Now yuh hab me fraid to ever go to the laundromat again.
    Damn thanks for the visual eh i don't think i'll ever use those things again nuh.

Credits
    what I found in one of my rasshole loads after it wash

Give me 3 guesses and I'll tell you if no one guesses.
    YOUR HUSBAND had PHONE NUMBERS of OTHER WOMEN in his PANTS POCKETS?

You FOUND CONDOMS in your HUSBAND'S PANTS POCKETS. But it couldn't be for U because ARYO doh USE CONDOMS?

MUDDERWUK!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post

You FOUND CONDOMS in your HUSBAND'S PANTS POCKETS. But it couldn't be for U because ARYO doh USE CONDOMS?

MUDDERWUK!!
    you never fail to disappoint my dear acquaintance VP. How was ur weekend?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    That happened to me years ago and I done the same thing. I had to be kind of grateful to that rodent for giving me a good reason to get a new wardrobe!

Well the construction is not nearby, but up the block they're putting up a new apartment building. A few weeks ago a big ass rat almost ran me over by the site...de ting looked like a malnourished dog, dais how big de ting was I am so scared of those things and they give me the heebie jeebies....I'm going to be so damn paranoid right now because of this.
    *shudders*

Quote Originally Posted by yanktiguan View Post

Nice visuals there. It made me :

Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post

MUDDERWUK!!
    You too damn late. I solved the mystery.

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast