Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Yay!

  1. #1
    ***//\\*** femmeayitienne's Avatar femmeayitienne is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    10,328
    Credits
    72,326,384

    Yay!

    i finally registered for a belly dancing class:)

  2. #2
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    i know a girl that teaches it in bk if ur ever interested...she will have you doing the "8" till your waist is sore. shes good

  3. #3
    ***//\\*** femmeayitienne's Avatar femmeayitienne is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    10,328
    Credits
    72,326,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    i know a girl that teaches it in bk if ur ever interested...she will have you doing the "8" till your waist is sore. shes good

    how much she charge? and when are the classes?

  4. #4
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by haitiandiva
    how much she charge? and when are the classes?
    i dont know. i'll pm you her email sometime this week

  5. #5
    ***//\\*** femmeayitienne's Avatar femmeayitienne is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    10,328
    Credits
    72,326,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    i dont know. i'll pm you her email sometime this week

    thank yuh thank yuh...tryna get my belly dancing skills up!

  6. #6
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by haitiandiva
    thank yuh thank yuh...tryna get my belly dancing skills up!
    i did a class once. the '8' is hard as hell. my thighs were sore for like 2 weeks. mad out of shape...LOL

  7. #7
    ***//\\*** femmeayitienne's Avatar femmeayitienne is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    10,328
    Credits
    72,326,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    i did a class once. the '8' is hard as hell. my thighs were sore for like 2 weeks. mad out of shape...LOL

    i think that i already know how to do the 8...but i'm probably doing it wrong...

  8. #8
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by haitiandiva
    i think that i already know how to do the 8...but i'm probably doing it wrong...
    yep.you're doing it wrong for sure...throw everything you know out the window.

  9. #9
    ***//\\*** femmeayitienne's Avatar femmeayitienne is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    10,328
    Credits
    72,326,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo
    yep.you're doing it wrong for sure...throw everything you know out the window.

    lol thanx for the warning!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •