Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: y my thread?

  1. #1
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994

    Question y my thread?

    Could a mod pm me and kindly tell me why.

    I was trying to earn enough imix bucks to cover my vacation.

    holla at me in PM

    lemme kno wassup

    thanks

    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  2. #2
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,884
    Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    Could a mod pm me and kindly tell me why.

    I was trying to earn enough imix bucks to cover my vacation.

    holla at me in PM

    lemme kno wassup

    thanks

    Someone keep filing complaints about the thread

  3. #3
    LB
    Peace Love n Pretty Tings LB is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    At the Crossroads
    Posts
    19,466
    Credits
    57,234,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Someone keep filing complaints about the thread
    but were the complaints valid?

    just trying to follow what is okay and not okay here.
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

  4. #4
    Banned Conscious's Avatar Conscious is offline
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the road to Progress
    Posts
    9,270
    Credits
    2,735,494
    Taj it seems we may need to do a background check on you.

    trouble maker!
    Those who want to see you fail are the fuel to your success!
    - Conscious



    www.lavepunch.com

  5. #5
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Someone keep filing complaints about the thread
    wow

  6. #6
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Someone keep filing complaints about the thread
    ah ok
    see because of when posts were made to when it was locked I was confused since the potentially high risk information had been there about 12hours and nothing so i figured all was well.

    Arrite den.
    Cool.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  7. #7
    Banned Yatzliach is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    lonG IslanD
    Posts
    3,300
    Credits
    1,515,998
    because it was ah bunch of bullshit u assss

  8. #8
    Who feels it knows it! Georgeflash's Avatar Georgeflash is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    outside
    Posts
    9,316
    Credits
    33,373,943
    LOL at the police state.

  9. #9
    LB
    Peace Love n Pretty Tings LB is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    At the Crossroads
    Posts
    19,466
    Credits
    57,234,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug View Post
    but were the complaints valid?

    just trying to follow what is okay and not okay here.

    still no reply to if the complaint was actually a valid one cause I could complain endlessly about a Soca thread, does that mean it will get deleted just cause I complained?
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

  10. #10
    Who feels it knows it! Georgeflash's Avatar Georgeflash is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    outside
    Posts
    9,316
    Credits
    33,373,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug View Post
    still no reply to if the complaint was actually a valid one cause I could complain endlessly about a Soca thread, does that mean it will get deleted just cause I complained?
    You are really looking for reason from people who have a vacuum between there ears.
    It's all random.

  11. #11
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,884
    Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    ah ok
    see because of when posts were made to when it was locked I was confused since the potentially high risk information had been there about 12hours and nothing so i figured all was well.

    Arrite den.
    Cool.
    I am the one who handle 90% of all reported post , I cant read everything that is going on so two more complaints a thread get closed until it can be reviewed . It takes 2 to 24 hrs to review a post

  12. #12
    Who feels it knows it! Georgeflash's Avatar Georgeflash is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    outside
    Posts
    9,316
    Credits
    33,373,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I am the one who handle 90% of all reported post , I cant read everything that is going on so two more complaints a thread get closed until it can be reviewed . It takes 2 to 24 hrs to review a post
    Sounds taxing ROFL

  13. #13
    nikkigiovanni
    Guest
    2 complaints gets a thread shut down huh?

    thanks for the info

  14. #14
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    Quote Originally Posted by aHumbleThought View Post
    2 complaints gets a thread shut down huh?

    thanks for the info
    Awww shit...here we go.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •