Thread: XTATIK 2003

Credits

RE: Good Morning!

Credits

XTATIK 2003

I thought everyone said that XTATIK eas over but as far as I hear in a radio interview I was listening to with a certain member of the Montano family, they're only on a vacation since they've been touring ever since they're mega hit in 97 and hasn't gotten a chance to rest since.
    Apparently the elder members of the band requested a holiday and management complied, they're gonna regroup in November to record their album for 2003 and will be back on track by then if all plans goes well.
    They also mentioned that they've released a song with one of Antiguas top soca bands El-A-Kru which is presently kicking up a storm in the caribbean Islands and is setting the pace in Antigua for it's carnival. Since Trinidad carnival is still a while away they've decided not to give it too much publicity in the US until later down in July.
    But he definitely said they have no plans of killing our Xtatik since it's the families baby...

Credits

RE: XTATIK 2003

YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE
    :P

She looks like a flower
    but....
    Stings like a bee...

Credits

RE: XTATIK 2003

A friend who just came back from St.Lucia was telling me about that song, done by Byke and El-A-Kru, Peter. C and the Xtatik family they're both very energetic singers so I can imagine this one>>.